Department: Information Technology & Telecom
Position: Advanced Business Analyst
- The position holder will be responsible to create and manage release/project/program resource loading and communicate risks to the stakeholders.
- The position requires good experience in change, release, incident, and problem management.
- They will also act as Scrum Master for NNI Systems and enable DevOps with the team.
- They should also have a good understanding of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile Methodologies.
- And coordinate with Veeva track, Data Integration track, QC SME, and vendors for the DevOps and ensure to solve impediments and work with NNI stakeholders to define scope and objectives.
- This position holder should also have an understanding of the system and the potential needs of LoB.
- The position requires Veeva CRM functional expert. They are expected to manage sprint backlogs, tasks and scrum boards log or Review Request for Changes (RFCs). Also required to coordinate and manage IT changes, to create and document Service Now or NovoGlow CR cases for change control on releases and ad hoc changes. Create release CRQ tickets and follow through the approval.
- Create Ad hoc CRQ tickets which are used to review CR form to ensure completeness and accuracy. Initiate Post Implementation Reviews (PIR).
- The position holder will be responsible to perform monitoring and trend analysis which helps to create reports for KPIs like the number of change requests opened and resolved per month, etc.
We are expecting you to hold the below skills and knowledge:
- Graduates having Bachelor degree with relevant experience
- 7+ years of experience with IT
- Should have at least one year of experience working and leading a team in DevOps model
- Good knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) -Sales force-based systems
- Exposure to the pharmaceutical industry and GxP process awareness will be an added advantage
- Good problem-solving and solution-driven approach in Incident and Problem management.
- Should possess good co-ordination and resource planning skills
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Should be comfortable working with different countries across multiple time-zones
- The high degree of flexibility and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with external parties primarily with customers, vendors, and consultants
For any information: BIMH@novonordisk.com
Last Date: 26th June 2020
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –