Dr. Reddys Laboratories Ltd. is an integrated global pharmaceutical company, committed to providing affordable and innovative medicines for healthier lives. Through its three businesses – Pharmaceutical Services and Active Ingredients, Global Generics and Proprietary Products Dr. Reddys offer a portfolio of products and services including APIs, custom pharmaceutical services, generics, biosimilars, and differentiated formulations.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
The major therapeutic focus is on gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, diabetology, oncology, pain management, and anti-infective. Major markets include India, USA, Russia-CIS, and Europe apart from other select geographies within Emerging Markets. For more information, log on to www.drreddys.com
Position: Analytical Scientist
Location: Bollaram Industrial Area, Hyderabad, Telangana
Skills Required: MLT method developments and method validations
- Preparation of SOP/MOA/STP/Protocols/Reports/Justifications/Regulatory response report.
- Handling of departmental audits (Local FDA and regulatory)
- Handling quality notifications – Incidents, Change controls, CAPA, and investigations
- Handling of OOS and deviation
- Providing training like GLP and SOP training to team members
- Laboratory Logbooks review and management
- Handling of Instruments/equipment/ calibrations, qualifications, and preventive maintenance coordination with CFT’s and vendors.
- MLT method developments and method validations as per the USP <60, 61 and 62>
- MLT batch analysis for regular batch analysis
- Area monitoring, fumigation, and testing area management.
- Microbiology Lab –Environmental monitoring/Settle plate/air sampling/swabs/personnel monitoring.
- Media preparation and Media stock management
- Culture maintenance and Stock management.
- Incubators data -Newtronics chamber data review and Document management.
- Management of Project samples as per storage and COA for the material received
Qualification: M.Sc Microbiology
Experience: 4-6 Years
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –