Piramal Enterprises Ltd. (PEL) is the flagship company of Piramal Group and has a leading position in the business verticals it is present in i.e. Healthcare and Financial Services
We forayed into the health care space in 1988 with a move that was contrarian at that time, as most pharmaceutical players were exiting India due to the existing business climate. It has been 25 years, and we have established ourselves as one of the most recognizable and respected names in the pharmaceutical industry.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
Today, we have manufacturing bases across India, UK, Scotland, the USA, and Canada through subsidiaries. Our critical care products are available in the emergency rooms of hospitals across the globe and our products are available in over 100 countries. We are presently the third-largest player in the global Inhalation Anesthesia (IA) market and the only company in the world with a complete product portfolio of Inhalation Anesthetics drugs.
Our manufacturing capabilities make us one of the largest custom manufacturing companies in the world. The ‘UN Conference on Trade and Development’s World Investment Report 2011’ ranks us among the top 5 in the world.
Through the years, we at Piramal Healthcare have partnered with the largest and most reputed organizations in the global pharmaceutical industry to expand our product offering and deliver the best innovations to our customers.
Position: Sr Research Associate
Location: Sanand, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
- To perform calibration of the analytical instruments as per calibration schedule under the supervision of Manager
- Follow the standard practices- CGLP during Lab experiments.
- To get trained to Maintain hygienic conditions in the respective department.
- To get trained in Cleaning verification method development and Validation
- To get trained on API method evaluation and verification.
- Following the in-house compliance system.
- To get trained on Method development for drug product formulation
- Learn Routine analysis of development samples and lab stability samples under the supervision of Manager
- Preparation of test procedures for routine development analysis under supervision of Manager
Qualification: MS/M.Sc, M.Pharma