No matter what your professional interests are or which stage of your career you’re currently in, Bayer offers an exciting range of careers at the forefront of scientific innovation.
At Bayer, innovation is part of our DNA. Our working culture is driven by our passion and our fascination to think ahead.
As part of the Bayer team, you are empowered to find answers to questions addressing the great challenges of our time, and make a tangible impact with your ideas and solutions.
At Bayer we foster open discussions, sharing knowledge across our community, and partnering with external networks.
Bayer is committed to retaining its employees in the long term. We offer benefits to safeguard your health, ensure your work-life balance, and to provide you with ongoing financial stability. A career at Bayer means working for a company that truly values you and your well being.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
Designation: Area Business Manager (Diabetic Care)
Location: Kolkata, West Bengal, India
The First Line Manager has the responsibility:
- to directly supervise, build, coach and lead a team of Medical Representatives within the assigned FLSM territory
- to develop a District Plan to meet/exceed sales, volume, and growth targets of assigned Bayer products for the entire FLSM territory including each individual direct report and channels
- to drive the team to execute Customer Engagement Excellence – focusing on executing in-clinic promotion leveraging Patient-Focused Interactions (PFI) and implement off-clinic promotional activities and thereby improve Customer relationship
- to ensure that all Bayer Compliance requirements are fully understood, adhered to, monitored, and respected within the team
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise and lead a team of medical representatives to achieve sales, volume, growth, market share, and listing targets for the assigned territory
- Lead and coach team to develop customer/product / therapy knowledge to implement the District business plan to achieve growth objectives in each territory
- Guide team to execute right frequency of multi-channel interactions for each customer, backed by rigorous action planning both pre and post-interaction
- Drive customer activity reporting in Veeva CRM and take advantage of all available functionality for enhancing customer interaction and experience
- Build strong relationships with key decision-makers and stakeholders in the territory to develop solutions that benefit patients, Health Care Professionals (HCPs), and Bayer
- Encourage the team to collaborate with and provide feedback to Sales / Marketing on MCCP strategies, tactics and identify potential new sources of business
- Create a positive culture of high performance through right hiring, talent identification/development/retention, and performance management principles
- Ensure that all Bayer Compliance requirements are fully understood, adhered to, monitored, and respected within the team
- Driving Distribution Management through guiding and coaching Business Officers (MR): Collection of SSRs; Collating Primary vs Secondary sales; Collection of Orders from distributors; Adhering to the sales Credit Policy; Ensuring the Phased distribution of orders such that he completes 40% targets by 15th of every month
WHO YOU ARE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline (Any advanced qualification is a plus).
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of pharmaceutical sales experience with a demonstrated performance track record
- At least 2 years experience of leading a team of medical representatives
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and team skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams, set direction, and deliver results
- IT literacy (basic knowledge and skills to utilize computers/tablets and related technology efficiently) Excellent command (both oral and written) of local native language
- Energetic, Enthusiastic, self-driven, organized & willing to work extensively in the field
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –