POLYMED was conceived and established by a group of making the benefit of modern healthcare available to mankind at affordable prices. POLYMED’s main strength is its fully committed, well trained, and technically competent personnel.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
We have been manufacturing a wide range of quality blood bags since 1997. Inspired by our vision, the entire range of Polymed is manufactured following DNV GL NEMKO PRE SAFE in accordance with ISO-13485:2016, NS-EN ISO 13485:2016, and other international standards.
Position: Area Business Manager (Govt Business)
Location: Chennai, Bangaluru
Geography to be covered – Tamilnadu and Karnataka
- The incumbent will be responsible for selling the Surgical disposable product range in Infusion Therapy / Vascular Access, Diagnostic, Blood Management system, Urology, Critical care, and Renal care product range in Government Hospitals in assigned territory.
- Responsible for tender management.
- Responsible for driving revenue and profitability goals of a region across all customer segments.
- Identify, develop & manage different channels of business in the area.
- Responsible for developing, monitoring sales activities, and implementing corrective actions to achieve targets.
- Work closely with Key Account team & explore new accounts/business opportunities to build Polymed ‘customer pool
- Identify market development opportunities and increase unit growth, profitability, and category share for assigned customers.
- To build and maintain a relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordination with purchase authorities and distributor/dealer for ensuring supply and liquidation of products.
- Ensure a programmatic engagement between the company and Key account.
Required Candidate profile
- Minimum 5 years in sales in Medical devices /Pharma industry in Government Sales and Tender process.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Strong business acumen, with the ability to handle price negotiation and discussion.
- Should be good at building relationships with internal and external customers
Experience: 5-10 Years
Salary: 5,50,000 to 8,00,000 INR(CTC/PA)
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –