Piramal Swasthya is focused on bridging public healthcare gaps by supplementing and complementing the Government of India’s vision to meet Universal Health Coverage. Piramal Swasthya is one of the largest not-for-profit organizations in India – in the primary public healthcare space with a focus on Maternal Health, Child and Adolescent Health, Non-communicable Diseases.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
Piramal Swasthya has over a decade-long experience in operating several healthcare innovations at scale, which are addressing the primary healthcare needs of most underserved and marginalized populations across India. Piramal Swasthya is operational in 21 States in India through 35 innovative public healthcare delivery programs and has served more than 112 Million beneficiaries so far.
Piramal Swasthya employs 2500+ employees (including over 250 medical doctors) who work with Seva Bhav.
Position: Area Manager – Operations
Locations: Jorhat, Udalguri, Assam, India
The AM/AS will be overall responsible & accountable for the Area Office.
- In case the AM/AS wants to go for leave or will be absent then he /she will hand over the responsibility to the TMT and vice-versa till his / her joining with information to the ZM.
- The Van keys will be handed over to the Pilot by AM/AS at 8:15 am along with the van Logbook.
- AM/AS will supervise the daily monitoring and evening activity before Van departure and after Van arrival.
- He/ She will ensure that the Van leaves the Area office to SP by 8:30 am on a regular basis.
- An SMS having information on Van departure time will be sent to ZM on regular basis at approx. 8:30 am.
- If there is any delay in Van departure due to some unavoidable circumstances, the same needs to be informed immediately to the ZM.
- AM/AS will call all the ASHAs/GBs/AWWs of the SPs where the Van will be visiting and will complete the activity by 9:00 am. During the conversation, he/she will ensure the mobilization of the beneficiaries and the readiness of the SP Location of each SP.
- Necessary attendance scanned copy will be sent to HR with CC to ZM & ZAA on regular basis at 9:15 am.
- Note that no overwriting will be accepted in the attendance sheet for what so ever may be the reason.
- After that, soft copy of all the leave applications will be forwarded to ZM & ZAA at 9:30 am on a daily basis
- All the attendance copy and leave applications will be filled properly in a flat file and will keep it safely & securely for future references.
- From 9:30 am to 9:45 am, AM/AS will prepare D&C Report based on the BIN cards on daily basis and will mail it to ZDE / Domain with CC to ZM, Medical Admin Assistant & MIS Team on or before 9:45 am and will also, return back the respective BIN cards to the TMT.
- By 10:00 am all the Bin cards will be returned to TMT.
- From 10:00 am to 10:15 am, verification of the previous day trip sheet will be done and necessary findings or observations, if any, will be brought to the notice of the MIS team, ZM & ZAA immediately and necessary documentation of the same will be filled properly at Area Office.
- From 10:15 am to 10:45 am, verification of the MHU report with the OP & CD Cards will be done and necessary findings or observations, if any, will be brought to the notice of the MIS team, ZM & ZAA immediately and necessary documentation of the same will be filled properly at Area Office.
- From 11:00 am to 12:00 noon, AM/AS will be on relationship building development with the respective stakeholders like DPM, JDHS, DSM, etc. and will prepare minutes of the meeting and mail it to ZM on the same day. This activity will be carried out twice in a week.
- From 3:00 pm to 4:45 pm, the following activities will be carried out:
- Preparation and mailing of documents like SP Visit checklist, Minutes of meeting etc. and will update the day’s activity to the ZM via telecom or video conferencing.
- Month-end stock-taking reporting and mailing to SHQ.
- Follow up with internet service providers if any for internet connectivity.
- Fuel filing of the Vans by Cash or Fleet Card.
- Collection of necessary bills if any.
- Filling up of all PAF for the expenses incurred and sending it to the Zonal office both soft and hard copies.
- Inspect the cleanliness of the Office, Drug Store, etc.
- Other activities if any.
- Filling, organizing, etc. of the OP & CD cards will be done by the AM/AS on a regular basis during his / her from 5:00 pm to 5:15 pm.
- From 5:15 pm to 5:30 pm will carry out the Van inspection process.
- AM/AS will have to visit SPs twice in a week with prior approval of ZM and necessary visit checklist or feedback will be filled and mailed to ZM on the same day.
- AM/AS will have a meeting with all his team once a week and will document the same and mail it to ZM on the same day. The meeting calendar along with the necessary agenda will be decided by the AM & ZM. All the associates attending the meeting will have to sign in the meeting attendance sheet and the same will be sent to ZM. As far as possible, all the associates must be present at the meeting.
- AM/AS will check the status of the medial or IT equipment once in a week and will prepare a report on the same and send it to ZM with CC to Domain and Zone N&S.
- Necessary ADR (Asset Damage Report) will be prepared and sent it to SCM – SHQ with CC to ZDE, ZM & ZAA for the damaged equipment or materials within 24 hours of the damage.
- AM/AS will coordinate the month-end stock-taking activity along with the TMT and will submit the necessary documentation to the concerned department with CC to ZM.
- Necessary follow up with the SHQ for Assets, Finance, etc. will be done by the AM/AS and will ensure the things are in place within the given timelines or TAT.
- Bills cycle strictly needs to be followed without any excuses what so ever. If due to this the operation is getting impacted then the entire responsibility and accountability will on the AM/AS.
- On a regular basis, the AM/AS will call up his Van staff and will discuss the issues/challenges faced on that day and if possible will try to resolve the same. Also, will enquire about the No. of Beneficiary count, referral, etc. and will try to motivate them to increase the respective counts. This parameter will be monitored on a daily basis by the Zonal office
- He / She will also generate and prepare necessary documents relating to the existing project or any new project and mail to concerned authorities as and when required.
- AM/AS will ensure all the necessary equipment both medical and nonmedical like Height Chart, Weighing machines, Laptop, webcam, etc. are being carried by each Van to the SP and the necessary daily checklist need to be filled up and filled safe & securely at Area Office.
- AM/AS will be responsible for collecting 40% of the drugs consumed in the district from DHS and remaining for 60% he/she can raise indent to SHQ Domain Team after fulfilling the 40% requisition.
- AM/AS will verify the raised indent with D&C report and will forward to ZDE / Domain after necessary modifications for approval with a CC to ZM
- AM/AS has to ensure that the proper delivery of the services as per the SLA with the stakeholders.
- Once the Carat for all the Vans is ready, an SMS will be sent by the AM/AS to ZDE & ZM as per the following format:
- (no. of Carats)/V (No. of Vans) – Ready
- AM/AS will resolve the variance of the Drug qty brought to the notice by the TMT when validating the Drugs & Lab Consumables qty and report the same to the ZDE / Domain / ZM. Investigation findings need to be documented and if a person found guilty thrice on investigation than necessary Show Cause / Memo will be issued with an acknowledgment and a copy to HR.
- The Van keys will be handed over to AM/AS at 5:00 pm along with the van Log book by the Pilot.
- AM/AS will prepare and send the following reports of the day to MIS at SHQ with CC to ZM & ZAA by 6:00 pm on a daily basis:
- MHU Report
- Trip sheet
- Referral report
- SMS to ZM of the Van arrival along with time
- All meetings, training, associate performance measurement, quality check, Van maintenance, MEST, IT Auditing, etc. will be carried out in the month-end i.e. on non-Sanjeevani Service days, with prior approval and discussion with the ZM/ZDE/Fleet Assistant/Zone N&S, etc.
- AM/AS will not be engaging themselves in any unethical or anti organizational practices.
- All the Area Office keys/van mobiles will be in the custody of the AM/
- Arrangement of service point venue & location with support from ASHA’s; Village Leaders; Panchayat Member’s; Local Clubs, etc.
- To ensure uninterrupted service to the beneficiaries.
- Ensure healthy team dynamics
- Adherence to the practices & policies of the organization
- Any other task assigned based on operational needs.
- Performance Appraisal of Team.
- Ensure Adherence to policies.
Experience: 2-5 Years
Salary: 2,00,000 to 2,50,000 INR CTC/PA
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –