Pfizer careers are like no other. In our culture of individual ownership, we believe in our ability to improve future healthcare, and the potential to transform millions of lives. We’re looking for new talent to join our global community, to unearth new innovative therapies that make the world a healthier place.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
At Pfizer we know that great things happen anywhere people come together with one shared goal. And the greatest rewards are sometimes where you least expect them. The future of medicine is happening at Pfizer
Position: Area Medical Advisor
Location: Secunderabad, India
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide scientific expertise, build knowledge, and activity-based relationships with Key Opinion Leaders to advance medical practice and research for the benefit of society, thus enhancing Pfizer’s image in the scientific community.
- To actively contribute to the organization/business by taking responsibility for the scientific, technical, and ethical soundness of all policies, statements, and endeavors.
- To provide high quality and timely service in the areas of Interactions with Healthcare Professionals, Continuing Medical Education, Clinical Research, SalesForce Training, and business support in the areas of New Product Development, Regulatory Affairs, Quality Standards, and Business Technology.
The role will act as a critical interface with identified scientific leaders and will build regional, national, or international relationships to contribute to the understanding of diseases, research and scientific trends, clinical practice guidelines, treatment patterns in areas relevant to our business.
- With support from the mentor or Line manager, provide tactical and strategic inputs, and business/technical expertise, to Product Management towards the ethical promotion of assigned products, in the operational areas listed
- Key Opinion Leader / Key Organization Engagement
- Work in alignment with the concerned medical affairs colleagues to support them in implementing the medical activities relevant to the brand plan strategies for specific products and therapy areas as appropriate.
- Develop and customize presentations when required and relevant to specific programs/regional requests from KOLs. Ensure approval by concerned Medical Advisor before the rollout of the same.
- Work closely with the concerned medical affairs colleagues to identify and establish relationships with key opinion leaders/organizations in the select therapeutic areas within the region to support their clinical and research activities by understanding their needs and offering appropriate research projects, continuing medical education programs, clinical/educational grants.
- Participate/facilitate/conduct customized promotional/educational interactions with Health Care Professionals (HCPs). These interactions include, but are not limited to, customer launch meetings, advisory boards, CME programs, scientific symposia, institutional presentations, etc, by working in close coordination with the concerned medical affairs colleagues.
- Focus on stage shifting for KOLs (Stage I: Initiate, Stage II: Develop, StageIII: Partner, Stage IV: Impact) numbers as mentioned in the BU specific objectives.
- Support efforts to identify new investigators and institutions for Clinical Research in order to expand the research base.
- Provide medical support for local studies on request from clinical operations, including need-based visits to study sites
- Assist in review/interpret data generated; Assist in writing final reports for locally sponsored studies as required
- Develop and execute publication plan; assist in review/write manuscripts for publication of locally sponsored studies
- Develop and execute Information Dissemination Plan/Program
- Participate in and provide medical inputs for key opinion leader meetings / advisory boards, Customer Launch Meeting (CLMs).
- Conduct/facilitate round table meetings/group discussions in coordination with the concerned medical advisor for assigned therapy area/product as appropriate.
- Conduct CMEs as a speaker/moderator for assigned therapy area as per requirement and in coordination with the concerned medical advisor in case of the new product.
Provide useful, timely, accurate, and balanced medical information to internal (sales staff) and external (HCPs) customers, in adherence to relevant SOPs/policies
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –