Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited, with an established presence in the Indian pharma industry, has a proud, historical track record going back one hundred years. With a turnover in excess of Rs. 3000 crores today, Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited is one of the leading API & Formulations manufacturing and marketing pharmaceutical company. We continue to enjoy leadership positions in antibiotics, anti-infective, anti-cough, and also have a significant worldwide presence in specialty therapeutic areas such as cardiology, neurology, diabetology, etc.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
We have newly setup plants of Oncology, General Injectable, and Dermaceuticals. Upcoming plans of General Oral Solid Dosage at Jarad, near Vadodara. Alembic is having manufacturing facilities at Vadodara, Panelav, Karkhadi, Jarod in Gujarat, and Domestic manufacturing of Formulations at Sikkim. Gujarat based facilities are approved by the US FDA, EDQM, TGA, MHRA, and MCC. Alembic Research Center at Vadodara (ARC) and AG Research Center at Hyderabad a world-class research organization provides a comprehensive range of services in the areas of synthetic chemistry, formulations, NDDS, Oncology as also preclinical pharmacology, bioequivalence / bio-analytical studies, etc. ARC & AG Research, designed to state-of-the-art GLP standards with more than 350 scientists working on the latest technology and systems. Our current employee strength is in excess of 8000 across the country. A continuously expanding organization, we invite dynamic, result-oriented competent personnel to join us across various functions
1. Designation: Area Sales Manager Gynecology
Location: Agra, Uttarpradesh
2. Designation: Area Sales Manager – Cardiology Segment
- Comprehensive pharmaceutical sales and marketing experience including, meeting doctors, chemists, and managing the distributors.
- Responsible for achieving primary as well as secondary targets month after month for the HQs assigned
- Adept in implementing sales and marketing activities and accelerating business growth.
- Monitoring sales team performance, analyzing sales data, periodical forecasting and reporting to Regional and Zonal heads.
- Present technical information clearly, concisely, and persuasively to customers.
- Develop and manage an efficient distribution network for sales.
- Managing, training, motivating, and developing existing sales teams to drive revenue growth.
Essential Skills required:
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Adaptability to work in any environment
Experience: 4-9 Years
Ms. Ankila Joshi
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –