Incorporated in 1993 Syngene is the Internationally reputed CRO & Manufacturing Organization. Syngene has capabilities of in vivo pharmacology, Toxicology, Custom-synthesis, process R&D, Analytical Development, etc
Syngene has state-of-the-art research facilities certified with ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, and OHSAS 18001:2007
Position: Assay Biologist
- Experience with multicolor flow cytometry and data analysis, cytotoxicity, cell proliferation, apoptosis, cell cycle assays.
- Experience in working with immune cells, isolation of human PBMCs, monocytes, T cells, and B cells, deriving myeloid cells and culturing them, cytotoxicity and phagocytosis assays, mixed lymphocyte cultures, ADCC and CDC assays.
- Experience in working with mouse primary immune cells, harvesting and generating mouse DCs, macrophages, T cells, and B cells.
- ELISA, Luminex, and ELISPOT based assays.
- Experience with antibody affinity characterization using Octet and Biacore.
- DNA/RNA extraction, western blotting, PCR.
Qualification: M.Sc/M.Tech – Biotech/Biology/Biomedical/Biochemistry
Experience: 3-6 Yrs