Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development, and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods, and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA, and Herbalife. Its innovative culture is driven by the passion of its 4240- strong team of scientists who work with clients from around the world to solve their scientific problems, improve R&D productivity, speed up time to market and lower the cost of innovation.
Job Position: Assistant Manager – Business Development
Job Purpose: Candidate will develop and implement Lead Generation and Nurturing strategies in the assigned territory for the business development team, following the already established protocol to qualify leads
- Independent Working in Assigned territory for Developing Sales
- Independently work with assigned territory and sales prospects.
- Understands the customers need and research area and propose the best solution by consultative selling that adds value to customers’ research/services.
- Consistently work with the Business Development team and channel qualified leads to the appropriate team for next steps – qualification and closure.
- Engage in daily International outbound cold calls and email nurturing activities.
- Work in a Team centric environment to achieve team goals.
- Proactively propose new ideas and learn to augment leads, both in quality and volume.
- Use the company’s existing CRM effectively and update the information on a regular basis.
- Good business writing skills
- Good communication skills both written and spoken
- Situational awareness and adaptability
- Interact effectively and harmoniously with other people
- Good team player
Qualification: B.Sc/M.Sc – Lifescience, MBA/PGDM preferred
Experience: 1-4 Years