Abbott is about the power of health. For more than 125 years, Abbott has been helping people reach their potential — because better health allows people and communities to achieve more. With a diverse, global network serving customers in more than 160 countries, we create new solutions — across the spectrum of health, around the world, for all stages of life. Whether it’s next-generation diagnostics, life-changing devices, science-based nutrition, or novel reformulations, we are advancing some of the most innovative and revolutionary technologies in healthcare, helping people live their best lives through better health.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
The people of Abbott come to work each day with relentless energy, enthusiasm and a promise to enhance the health and well-being of millions of people. They push the boundaries to help manage and treat some of life’s greatest health challenges.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
Position: Assistant Manager – Digital Marketing
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Primary Job Function
- The Assistant Manager of digital marketing & communication will be responsible for the design, implementation, and management of a range of online marketing & communication strategies to help improve user engagement and acquisition across selected digital products/solutions.
- She/he would have experience in setting up and running multichannel marketing campaigns and have hands-on experience in both online marketing channels and tactics.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Lead the development and execution of the digital marketing strategy for selected digital platforms and continuously optimize to meet business goals.
- Collaborate with business teams and cross-functional teams to fully understand the marketing and communication goals and objectives.
- Use analytics to monitor success and ensure that optimal results are achieved and showcase the business impact
- Devise and utilize a range of innovative digital marketing initiatives, campaigns, and technique including programmatic media, pay-per-click (PPC), paid search (SEM), SEO, and PPC
- Stay abreast of digital ecosystems, innovations, industry best practices, and advancements
- Own external vendor relationships with the expectation of holding internal and external partners accountable to execute on the plan.
Position Accountability / Scope
The job is reporting to Associate Director, Digital Strategy, and would have significant interaction/s with commercial, affiliate digital marketing, IT and brand teams on a regular basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business
Minimum Experience/Training Required
- 3+ years of total experience in Digital Marketing with a focus on healthcare
- Expert in marketing and advertising tools like Google AdWords, analytics and Ad Tools
- Good Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Should have worked with agencies, designers, content creators.
- Should have experience in strategizing and implementing the digital campaign, building targets, and analyzing performance.
- Knowledge of copy-writing, user experience, increasing CTR conversion.
Expected personal characteristics:
- Demonstrated ability to work independently yet collaboratively in a fast-paced, high-volume, start-up environment.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent documentation skills. Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Track record of creation and deployment of highly scalable and extensible digital marketing campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, senior management
- Proven ability to think clearly in a deadline-driven environment. Should be good to analyze and report on a variety of data, solve complex problems, and scope creative engagements for successful delivery
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –