JOB PURPOSE (Briefly describe the objectives of the job):
- Establish, implement, and enforce EHSS Documentation throughout the company.
- Liaison with Quality Assurance Dept pertaining to interlinked documentation such as pest control management.
- Ensure Audit observations (internal/external) are closed and complied in line with the policy.
- General Skills
- Proven written and oral communication skills and the ability to articulate information and influence others
- Meticulous at checking detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to defined deadlines
- Ability to organize workloads and to priorities effectively
- EHSS Documentation including SOP’s, Change controls, deviations, CAPA, validations, qualifications, etc.
- Prepare & Implementation of safety Manual
- ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 implementation and documentation
- Facilitate all accident and incident investigations are properly documented.
- Actively participate in the activities carried out regarding the safety in the concerned area.