Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited, with an established presence in the Indian pharma industry, has a proud, historical track record going back one hundred years. With a turnover in excess of Rs. 3000 crores today, Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited is one of the leading API & Formulations manufacturing and marketing pharmaceutical company. We continue to enjoy leadership positions in antibiotics, anti-infective, anti-cough, and also have a significant worldwide presence in specialty therapeutic areas such as cardiology, neurology, diabetology, etc.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
We have newly setup plants of Oncology, General Injectable, and Dermaceuticals. Upcoming plans of General Oral Solid Dosage at Jarad, near Vadodara. Alembic is having manufacturing facilities at Vadodara, Panelav, Karkhadi, Jarod in Gujarat, and Domestic manufacturing of Formulations at Sikkim. Gujarat based facilities are approved by the US FDA, EDQM, TGA, MHRA, and MCC. Alembic Research Center at Vadodara (ARC) and AG Research Center at Hyderabad a world-class research organization provides a comprehensive range of services in the areas of synthetic chemistry, formulations, NDDS, Oncology as also preclinical pharmacology, bioequivalence / bio-analytical studies, etc. ARC & AG Research, designed to state-of-the-art GLP standards with more than 350 scientists working on the latest technology and systems. Our current employee strength is in excess of 8000 across the country. A continuously expanding organization, we invite dynamic, result-oriented competent personnel to join us across various functions
Alembic Pharmaceuticals is looking for competent personnel to be an integral part of our formulation plant-based at Vadodara-Gujarat.
Position: Assistant Manager – Instrumentation Engineering
Location: Vadodara, Gujarat, India
Breakdown and PM compliance
- Ensuring minimum downtime, Performing PM as per PM schedule, Updating the new equipment in SAP, Compliance to the PM schedule, Review of breakdown data
- Managing AMC’s, CMC’s and Service PO’s for all Analytical equipment
- Execution of AMC as per AMC terms and aligning AMC with PM schedule
Vendor Calibration Support
- Coordinate with the user for vendor calibrations, Follow up with vendor for quotations
- New analytical installation and commissioning support
- Ensuring pre-requirements for installation, coordinating with the vendor for installation and qualification, ensuring a smooth completion of the installation, Shifting and re-installation, Re-Qualification support
- Inventory Management
- Ensuring spares/consumables for Analytical equipment, maintaining recommended spares for critical equipment
* HPLC –related AMC primarily at ADL-API within one-year downtime.
* Candidate should have at least 10 years Hands on experience of HPLCs hardware in reference to technical concept
Qualification: Diploma – Electronics/Telecommunication, B.Tech/B.E. – Instrumentation
Experience: 10-14 Years
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –