We are progressive WHO-GMP, MHRA-UK, and USFDA certified company besides approval by several other countries and one of the fastest-growing amongst the top 40 pharmaceutical companies in the country as per IMS. We are currently present in about 30 countries including the UK, European countries & ROW.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
Position: Assistant Manager – Medical Services
- Conduct a comprehensive literature Survey, and provide medical rationale/ medical manual for new product introduction.
- Keep abreast of the latest scientific information on products, therapy areas, landmark trials, guidelines from scientific associations on therapy areas.
- Provide technical support to the Marketing/Sales team in terms of references on new as well as existing products.
- Design Promotional inputs in the form of Updates, References, Product Monograph/LBL, presentations for CMEs.
- Impart Training to Product Management Team (PMT) and field personnel.
- Validate medical content in marketing inputs for accuracy and high scientific quality.
- Ensure good customer relations by addressing queries from field force and doctors along with relevant scientific support.
- Prepare and Review the Protocol and CRF for conducting Phase III/ IV trials.
- Co-ordination with CROs and monitoring the Clinical/BE studies.
- Submission and Presentation of Clinical data to DCGI and responding to their queries.
Qualification: M.Pharma – Pharmacology
Experience: 3-6 Years in Relevant field
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –