Pfizer careers are like no other. In our culture of individual ownership, we believe in our ability to improve future healthcare, and the potential to transform millions of lives. We’re looking for new talent to join our global community, to unearth new innovative therapies that make the world a healthier place.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
Pfizerites are united by the knowledge that what they do really makes a difference in society — that they help people live longer, healthier, happier and more productive lives.
The global Pfizer leadership is making efforts to make the company lean and agile. Employees are encouraged to be innovative and entrepreneurial. We are also working to create an environment where all colleagues have the opportunity to grow and maximize their contributions to the company’s success.
Pfizer is a Fortune 500 company that embraces the spirit of a small company while exploiting the advantages of its unmatched scale and reach.
Position: Assistant Manager – Package Design & Development
Location: Vizag, Andhra Pradesh
- Responsible for Investigation related to packaging (including filling & stoppering, Visual Inspection, Labeling & Packing) issues.
- Work with the operation / Opex team and identify improvement projects and implement the same at the site.
- Responsible for Cost improvement projects such as localization of packaging commodities.
- Prepare and review specifications, Testing Parameters, Bill of Materials, Packaging configuration, MPRs, Technical data, Gap Assessment, Risk Assessment, Technical documents from originating site, Labels, Barcodes, Artworks for Pre Exhibit, Exhibit
- Coordinate with internal departments like Purchase, Analytical R&D, Production, Quality Control, Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance, Project Management, Engineering, etc., for seamless Technology Transfer.
- Coordinate with external customers, Service providers, vendors, etc.
- Technical support to production-packing Team for smooth launching of products.
- Establish of Packaging development laboratory, procure testing equipment and maintenance of equipment
- Ensure compliance with cGLP/ cGMP, Organizations, Procedures, and Practices.
- Ensure all the safety precautions are implemented on the premises.
- Monitoring of Process validation batches – filling, Visual Inspection, Labeling, and packing.
- Monitoring of exhibit batches – filling, Visual Inspection, Labeling, and packing.
- Support to production-packing teams for new equipment’s/machinery – FAT/SAT/URS /Qualification.
Qualification: Bachelor in Engineering and Above
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on