- Acting as a key leader and key contributor for Supply Chain and Planning Operations process.
- Strong understanding of the business process, related changes, and risks conduct a review of risk assessment and ensures effective controls.
- Leading demand planning meeting and ensure supply without constraints
- Preparing customer delivery reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends and using the information to proactively communicate potential late deliveries
- Consolidating the demand from domestic and international customers; formulating a production plan on a quarterly and monthly basis.
- Create, harmonize and maintain supply strategy and flows
- Developing, applying and managing cross-functional, fully integrated planning process that incorporates capacity preparation, scheduling, inventory, material, and associated cost elements; forecasting inventory for the entire year and implementing LRP (Long Range Plan)
- Forecasting long-term material requirements to facilitate the purchase and delivery of all materials for manufacturing; preparing Long Range Plan.
- Implementing MPS & S&OP with stakeholders on a monthly basis.
- Overseeing global stock coverage to recognized opportunity and risk involved.
- Executing inventory control measures to reduce obsolete stock, tracking slow-moving items and achieving a reduction in inventory management cost
- Ensuring SCM KPIs by monitoring and taking measures when appropriate
- Supervising and controlling inventory management as a key user of SAP Material Management module (material code creation, master data maintenance, MRP, PPC), report requirements, training, and so on
- Anchoring business continuity planning and vender capacity mapping to meet business demand.
Qualification: B.Sc/B.Tech/B.E, MBA, PGDM
Experience: 4-9 Years
Mr. Mayur Dalal