Abbott is about the power of health. For more than 125 years, Abbott has been helping people reach their potential — because better health allows people and communities to achieve more. With a diverse, global network serving customers in more than 160 countries, we create new solutions — across the spectrum of health, around the world, for all stages of life. Whether it’s next-generation diagnostics, life-changing devices, science-based nutrition, or novel reformulations, we are advancing some of the most innovative and revolutionary technologies in healthcare, helping people live their best lives through better health.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
The people of Abbott come to work each day with relentless energy, enthusiasm and a promise to enhance the health and well-being of millions of people. They push the boundaries to help manage and treat some of life’s greatest health challenges.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
Position: Assistant Manager – Supply Chain Excellence
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Be part of our journey to transform the medical devices supply chain of the world’s leader in health technology.
- It’s an unmatched opportunity to drive systems and process transformation initiatives with a high impact on the organization.
- You will work with the business community to help ascertain the most impactful ways to improve operational performance and financial results.
- The role requires being ready to work in Cross-functional / matrix organization, roll up the sleeves and work together with them to develop, test, and operationalize a solution as well as ensure its adoption by business.
- This role provides a unique path to grow as a leader and subject matter expert in supply chain planning while developing strong business acumen and customer-centricity.
- The role will report to the Supply Planning Leader for Medical Devices
- Develop and implement best practices in end-to-end supply chain planning & execution via ERP / systems optimization
- Deploy and act as the owner of supply planning processes
- Efficient control and monitor of the process including periodic reviews, deployment/training support, and continuous improvement
- Organize the deployments, monitor the process, assess and manage risks, identify, and implement corrective actions.
- Champion Continuous Process Improvement culture throughout the sites and function.
- Implementation / Tracking of KPIs in the organization and identifying projects/opportunities with implementation in lagging indicators to improve the same.
- Documentation of the process and project management methodology in the organization and leading implementation of the same by local process owners.
- Identifying and leading process / reports automation opportunities.
- Evaluate data and perform statistical analysis to identify opportunities as well as associated risks and issues.
- Implement best in class industry standard and leading upcoming practices as per the market trend and organizational requirement.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of SAP and MRP fundamentals
- Experience deploying process & system changes
- Strong project management skills
Qualification: Bachelor’s of En/engineering Degree or MBA in Supply Chain
Experience: 5 plus years’ experience in Supply Chain, IT or related field.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –