Meyer Organics is one of the leading pharmaceutical manufacturers in India, founded in 1982 in technical collaboration with OMEGA MEYER Ltd., Jersey ( Br. Isles).
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
Headquartered in Mumbai, India with a global presence in more than 30 countries. Through shared marketing know-how and promotional support, Meyer Organics’ strategy is to provide professional and comprehensive support for its international partners.
Designation: Assistant Manager/Team Leader – R&D
Location: Thane, Maharashtra, India
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Lead and Responsible for formulation development of stable and robust formulations across various dosage forms including Oral Solids, Liquids, Semi-Solids, etc.
2. Conducting the trouble-shooting of formulations/products in terms of Quality improvement and cost improvement.
3. Knowledge of both Drug and Nutraceutical formulation development.
4. Supervising the daily work of assigned associates and also monitoring and resolving technical issues.
5. Visiting various Domestic and International production site for scale up-technology transfer and also to extend technical expertise.
6. Responsible for raw material screening, evaluation and regulatory compliance
7. Responsible for the documentation of formulation development (PDRs) and the generation of technical reports.
8. Preparation of formulation development protocols, and technology transfer dossier (TTD).
9. In dept knowledge of product development and current regulatory guidelines.
Qualification: M. Pharm. (Pharmaceutics)
Experience: 5-7 Years
Male Candidate Preferred
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –