Prime Health Ltd. is one of the fastest-growing Nutraceutical companies based in British Columbia, Canada, having a presence in North America, Asia, Middle East, and Latin American countries. We are passionate about delivering results and customer satisfaction.
Position: Assistant Production Manager
Location: Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada
- Assist with planning and scheduling production and supervising the production process. Responsible for managing all production line employees, and production line staff.
- Responsible for training new production employees on various machines.
- Must be able to set up and start machines independently.
- Review all production documentation and confirm they are accurate. Monitoring the production practices and setting the schedules as required.
- Work with managers effectively to execute the policies and goals of the organization. Assist with monitoring the facility for health and safety issues.
- Coordinate with all departments to ensure production goals are achieved. Assist with supervising and motivating the production team & quality control.
- Utilize computer systems to ensure work orders are processed and accurate.
- Maintain workflow by monitoring steps of the processes; observing control points; monitoring personnel and resources, resolving scheduling conflicts; developing reporting procedures and systems.
- Perform all work to organizational standards to ensure final product meets quality standards.
- Perform quality inspections as necessary.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and assigned work area. Work effectively as part of a team to ensure productivity and efficiency.
- Performs related duties as required and assigned.
- Well-developed production management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must demonstrate the ability to work in a safe manner. Excellent communication skills required.
- Good general computer operation skills and basic knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software.
Qualification: B.Pharma & Above
Experience: Minimum of 5 years hands-on experience on Tableting, Coating & Encapsulation in pharmaceutical or nutraceutical industry or similar type manufacturing industry.
Salary: Negotiable, Based on Competence, Skills and Experience
Mr. Sandeep Patel
Ph No. 001-778-223-0501
Address: 1450 201A Street, Maple Ridge, – V2X 0Y4
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –