Otsuka Pharmaceutical India Private Limited (OPI) resolutely believes in keeping its employees happy and spirited. We always strive to build conducive and lasting relationships with our employees and drive them in the direction of the utmost growth and development. Though oceans and desserts apart, all the Otsuka-people – a vigorous group of diverse professionals, are bound by a close-knit culture and driven by a common vision, sharing a common goal – bettering lives worldwide.
Life at OPI goes beyond the realms of a routine job. Work is not about simply earning handsome salaries at OPI. It’s about being challenged every day, overcoming them, earning rewards, and achieving the biggest virtue of an employee, ‘Job satisfaction. We encourage our people to broaden their horizons and steer their careers in the direction of prosperity and success.
Training & Development, Engagement & Involvement form the foundational credo at OPI. Moreover, we keep our members engaged and motivated by inducing a value-based culture replete with youthfulness, openness, exuberance, goal-orientation, responsibility, excellence, ethics, pride to name a few by dint of our workplace practices.
Position: Assistant Section Manager – Marketing – Enteral Nutritional Division
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing product concept of Enteral Nutrition Products and validating the same with top KOLs in India
- Analysis of Market data and other primary research information for the assigned brands & segments
- Creating feasibility study for new product
- Developing and implementing the marketing plans, promotional plans, campaigns, and scientific programs for new product
- Close monitoring for new Product launch
- Alignment with all the stakeholder involved in product development and launch
- Brand management & Brand marketing
Desired Candidate Profile
- The candidate should be a B. Pharma / M. Pharma with MBA in Marketing
- Candidate should have experience of Nutraceutical products.
- Candidate should have more than 5 years of experience in core marketing field in any pharma organization.
- Essential Skills and Abilities: Brand Management, Communication Skills, Management Skills, Interpersonal Skills and Creative Thinking
- Good at Analytical Skills and having good business acumen
Qualification: B.Pharma/M.Pharma, MBA/PGDM -Marketing
Experience: 6-8 Years relevant Experience preferably in Nutritions
Salary: 7,00,000 to 9,00,000 INR CTC/PA
Mr. Sekhar Sharma
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –