Objective: Performing Analysis to ensure Adherence to specified Quality and Safety Standards. and Participate in Investigation for any quality issue as may be required any time
- Planning and Performing, Analysis as per Protocols, specification & analytical methods (Approved)
- Verifying/Evaluating Results and submitting data/documentation as per predefined timelines and Procedures.
- To immediately escalate to Supervisor issues/ observations suspected to be not in conformity with applicable procedures /policies etc.
- To evaluate quality issues identified, Investigate, and furnish necessary information for effective implementation of CAPA in a defined time.
- To ensure training is completed on time in the electronic learning management system, and all tasks are performed only after completion of training on current effective procedures.
- To provide technical/scientific support to other lab personnel within the premise.
- To perform laboratory support activities as per training and perform tasks related to audit readiness.
- Responsible for executing activities in EDMS as per assigned roles and as per applicable procedures.
- To participate in project teams as an analytical technical team member.
- To attend (in-house) seminars, scientific meetings in your own field and ensure timely completion of training assignments in applicable eLMS (electronic learning management system).
- To compile data and collate information, such as required for regulatory submission, or preparation of work instructions and standard operating procedures.
- Authorized personnel for the handling of a controlled substance as per laboratory procedures.
- Compliance with Norms of EHS