Abbott is about the power of health. For more than 125 years, Abbott has been helping people reach their potential — because better health allows people and communities to achieve more. With a diverse, global network serving customers in more than 160 countries, we create new solutions — across the spectrum of health, around the world, for all stages of life. Whether it’s next-generation diagnostics, life-changing devices, science-based nutrition, or novel reformulations, we are advancing some of the most innovative and revolutionary technologies in healthcare, helping people live their best lives through better health.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
The people of Abbott come to work each day with relentless energy, enthusiasm and a promise to enhance the health and well-being of millions of people. They push the boundaries to help manage and treat some of life’s greatest health challenges.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
Position: Associate Field Manager
Location: Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India
- This role is responsible for the Achievement of Sales targets in the assigned Territory, building long-lasting relationships with the Customers and KOL, providing feedback to superiors on the developments in the areas of business interest, and implementation of Companies Policies and Procedures.
- Our Territory Representatives interact face to face with our customers, understand their needs, and consult to offer the right solutions.
- We work collaboratively in Field Sales Teams and play a critical role in supporting our customer-centric business model.
Primary Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Demand generation for Ruminant/ Companion Animal/ Poultry products in trade (from Vets/DF’s/Canine Practitioner/ Paravets/ Shepherds, MU etc).
- Selling these products by using PharmaSell/Action selling Process steps.
- Coordinating between retailers and distributors.
- Minimizing expiries by regular secondary sales.
- Prompt submission of DFAR / TE.
- Liaison with Vet Colleges & Institutions
- Development of good rapport with Milk union and other NGO’s for business volumes.
- Responsible for Outstanding/recoveries pertaining to Ruminant and companion Animal products for their territory.
- Compliance to Business Principles
- The Sales Executive is responsible for maintaining Sales growth for Ruminant and companion Animal products in their respective territories. Achieving annual targets, In addition to this regular customer follow up like Vets, DF’s, Shepherds’, milk unions, other NGO’s, distributors & retailers.
- Growth and expansion of Ruminant and companion Animal products to make our Company a leading company in the territory against increasing competition phase.
- Attaining desired growth as per traffic light model.
Qualification: Degree in Veterinary Sciences / Science
- 2 or more year’s relevant experience in the ethical veterinary market
- Sound technical knowledge of Animal Health Medicine
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –