Our organization is built around the “Spirit of Lupin” – a pledge of unyielding Integrity, Passion for Excellence, Teamwork, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Respect & Care and Customer Focus as the foundational values that shape our culture – these are our six core Values of Lupin.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
People play a pivotal role in contributing to the organization’s growth and success. We continuously aim to create a conducive environment through relevant policy upgrades and programs which help them to nurture their skills and capabilities – to guide our people to “Enable, Build and Grow”.
We understand that a feeling of community and camaraderie at work can fuel superior performance and therefore our Employee Referral program named ‘Parichay’ encourages our people to bring like-minded individuals to the organization.
Our fundamental belief is that every Lupinytt is a partner on our journey to success; here, performance and contribution is valued at every step. Our Employee Stock Option Program, ‘Partners in Progress’ is a highly inclusive program providing our employees a chance to participate in our growth story by directly contributing to, as well as reaping the sweet rewards of success.
Position: Associate Jr Officer – Mechanical
Location: Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
Role: Service/Maintenance Engineer – API Pharmaceutical facility
- Maintenance experience of reactors, centrifuge, Dryers & RCVD
- Operation & Maintenance of utility equipment like chiller, boiler, and Air compressor
- Operation & Maintenance of HVAC Systems
- Operation & Maintenance of purifying water system
- Ensure the uninterrupted utility & HVAC services to process and plant
- Adherence to safety systems & procedures and ensuring of cGMP compliance
- Support the operations in shifts
- Good communication & Interpersonal skills
- Adherence to SAFETY systems & procedures and CGMP Compliance
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks in highest qualification are mandatory for the candidates having less than 05 years of work experience.
- Candidates having a minimum of 02 years and above of relevant work experience in the regulated pharma industry (API) only can be allowed to attend the interview for this requirement.
- The position is for the Visakhapatnam location.
- Candidate preferably from pharmaceutical (API) industry experience
Qualification: B.Sc, MS/M.Sc Chemistry
Experience: 2-7 Years ( FRESHERS need not apply for this role.)
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –