Pfizer careers are like no other. In our culture of individual ownership, we believe in our ability to improve future healthcare, and the potential to transform millions of lives. We’re looking for new talent to join our global community, to unearth new innovative therapies that make the world a healthier place.
Position: Associate Packing Engineer
Location: Vizag, Andhra Pradesh
- Serving as a key scientific and technical representative for packaging component-process related issues at the Vizag site.
- Review and prepare a database for packaging related specifications, Standard Testing Procedure, Standard operating procedures from Originating manufacturing site.
- Prepare and finalize Trade Dress in coordination with sending manufacturing site.
- Prepare and review specifications, Testing Parameters, Bill of Materials, Packaging configuration, MPRs for Exhibit and Commercial batches.
- Cost improvement projects such as commodity localization projects.
- Prepare and review necessary guidelines/ SOPs for Developmental/ Technology Transfer activities.
- Coordinate with internal departments like Procurement, Analytical R&D, Production, Quality Control, Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance, Project Management, Engineering, etc., for seamless Technology Transfer.
- Coordinate with external customers, Service providers, vendors, etc.
- Technical support to production-packing Team for smooth launching of products.
- Ensure compliance with cGLP/ cGMP, Organizations, Procedures, and Practices.
- Support for artwork development for commercial projects by providing Key Line drawings for secondary packaging components.
- Support on packaging related projects for site implementation.
Qualification: Appropriately Qualified
Experience: 3-7 Years
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –