Do you want to be part of a dynamic team managing the Supply Chain operations and quality standards within the organization? Do you thrive by working in an international environment and are you prepared to embrace and tackle challenges as part of your work each day? Are you structured, with excellent planning skills, and have a mind-set for optimizations? Do you enjoy communication across boundaries? If your answer is yes to all the questions, we may have just the right job for you.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
To work for Novo Nordisk you will need the skills, dedication, and ambition to change lives for the better for millions of patients living with diabetes and other chronic diseases. In exchange, we offer the chance to be part of a truly global workplace, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.
We are looking for an Associate Safety Operations Advisor in the Global Safety unit based out of Global Business Services (GBS), Bangalore, India. You can look forward to an exciting job driving different projects and engaging with multiple stakeholders at the global level.
Position: Associate Safety Operations Advisor in Global Safety team
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Department: Clinical Development and Medical
About the department
- Pharmacovigilance is an area within Global Safety, responsible for medical review and reporting of adverse events.
- Global Safety has a long and outstanding track-record in pharmacovigilance.
- You will join the team of highly skilled safety operations advisers, responsible for medical review.
- We are located at a state-of-the-art facility in Bangalore.
- You will become a member of the safety adviser’s team which is responsible for the medical review of Individual Case Safety Reports.
- You will especially focus on defining and integrating user/stakeholder requirements and safety risk management.
- The job will enhance your professional and personal development, providing you with an opportunity to develop skills within specialist expertise and project management.
- Some other key responsibilities will be that you will have to be responsible for immediate reporting to the relevant authorities of serious adverse events that may be associated with Novo Nordisk’s products and be responsible for the medical review of reports concerning serious adverse events, as well as for the evaluation of possible causal relationships.
- You need to ensure the preparation of relevant follow-up questions and consistency in handling clinical and post-marketing cases, escalate critical adverse events/reactions to line manager and/or Safety Surveillance Adviser.
- You will participate in clinical project groups as well as safety meetings as needed and to ensure responsible coverage of safety areas and participate in clinical project groups as well as safety meetings as needed and to ensure responsible coverage of safety areas.
Desired Knowledge & Skills
- Good knowledge of diseases, their clinical manifestations, treatment, and complications, good knowledge of clinical pharmacology, good knowledge of computers and database
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
- Ability to analyze and understand complex case reports.
- Independent, flexible and result-oriented with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Be prepared to invest significant personal effort in your work and proactively take ownership of your areas of responsibility
- Have relevant medical review experience of at least one year
- Experience in clinical trials is an added advantage. Proficiency in oral and written English is essential
At GS-GBS, we use our skills, dedication, and ambition to help people with chronic diseases, and change their lives. You will get the opportunity to take part in this, and in addition enhance your career, benefiting from the possibilities for professional and personal development provided by Novo Nordisk A/S.
Qualification: Degree in Medical Science M.B.B.S and MD and are looking to kick-start your career within pharmacovigilance.
Contact: For further information, please contact Shivalingappa at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on