Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development, and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods, and specialty chemical industries around the world.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA, and Herbalife. Its innovative culture is driven by the passion of its 4240- strong team of scientists who work with clients from around the world to solve their scientific problems, improve R&D productivity, speed up time to market and lower the cost of innovation.
Position: Associate Scientist – Discovery Biology
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Department: Discovery Biology
Job Purpose: The candidate will be a part of the cell engineering team, working on generating stable cell lines to be used as tools or for production purposes. He or she will be in a fast-paced work environment that offers a great opportunity to learn and grow.
- Generation of stable cell lines to be used as tools or for production of membrane-bound receptors and soluble secreted proteins.
- Characterization of cell lines using techniques like flow cytometry, RT-PCR and western blotting.
- Experiment design and planning, conducting experiments, analyzing and communicating results.
- Documentation of data and inventory maintenance.
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety.
- Experience with stable cell line generation is a must.
- Experience with the generation of lentivirus and/or retrovirus is desirable.
- Experience with the generation of reporter cell lines is a plus.
- Experience with fundamental molecular biology techniques and flow cytometry.
- Experience with cell bank preparation and inventory maintenance.
- Excellent attention to detail, diligent documentation, and efficient communication skills.
- Should be well versed in verbal and written communication, should be a team player.
- Should be focused on results and deliverables.
- Should have a high moral framework (ethics code) and high data integrity sense.
Qualification: M.Sc Biotechnology or Biochemistry
Experience: Min 5 Years Post Qualification
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –