- Responsible for development, qualification, and transfer of analytical methods in a service-based/contract research analytical laboratory primarily catering to large molecules.
- A team player able to coordinate within the team, and interdepartmental coordination besides with various vendors to complete the assigned task within given timelines
- Capable of Carrying out Experiments individually & mentor team for supporting Process Development, characerix=zing, and Stability with optimized efforts, Preparing respective Technical docs and Sharing with clients
- Hands-on Experience in Handling – HPLC/SEC/CEX/UPLC/CGE/Peptide Mapping/SDS/ELISA etc for Protein Analysis
- Strict adherence to data integrity and traceability.
- Adherence to Good Lab Practices & Support Instrument calibrations besides SOP preparations.
- Compliance with Lab Safety Practices.
- Performing any other project/lab related activity assigned by the Department Head or management.
Experience: 6-12 Years
or Mail your CV to email@example.com