Windlass Healthcare Limited (WHC), promoted by Shri Ashok Windlass and his sons, Hitesh Windlass and Manoj Windlass, was established in 2008. Their vision of establishing an excellent manufacturing facility that caters primarily to regulated markets resulted in Windlass Healthcare with its corporate headquarters in Gurgaon.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
In the span of just five years, our company completed a US FDA audit. By 2014 climbing the ladder of success further, we had developed and filed four Abbreviated New Drug Applications (ANDA’s) in the US. Three of these were the FTF opportunities (First to file) with a possibility of a day-1 launch and 180 days exclusivity. Apart from our strong research and development policies, we have secure financial fundamentals, which is one of the main reasons for the trust placed in us by our private investors. Therefore, we are able to form effective partnerships with pharmaceutical giants wanting to outsource their manufacturing processes.
We attribute our growth and success to our workforce. Our team has taken Windlas Healthcare to the heights that it has scaled and are now working to take it further up on its further growth trajectory.
We are committed to hiring exceptionally talented people and nurture them professionally. Our multi-dimensional work environment offers high growth opportunities through challenging roles with clear responsibilities and the opportunity to work on a variety of assignments. Our employees are provided with opportunities to enhance their technical and soft skills through continuous training and development programs in various roles, be it Production, Quality Control, Analysis, Statistician, R&D.
Position: Asst/Dy General Manager – IT
Location: Dehradun, Uttrakhand, INDIA
- The business-focused leader with a successful track record of understanding the pain points of internal customers like Quality, Manufacturing, R&D, Finance, and Regulatory and deploying systematic solutions with a sense of urgency and mission focus.
- Experienced in managing conflicting priorities and cross-functional teams to successfully implement complex projects in customer-facing, compliance, information delivery, and productivity improvement areas. Strong familiarity with project management approach and working with external vendors.
- Should have the capability to develop and lead high performing teams that operate on project management principles and provide transparency to internal and external stakeholders.
- Minimum 15-year experience in managing IT systems and Services with significant tenure in Pharmaceutical manufacturing industry
- Good experience in identifying, evaluating, and implementing IT Infrastructure, Systems and Services
- Good experience in implementing and managing Dynamics NAV, AX, SAP, or Equivalent business management software
- Good understanding of technologies used in manufacturing & marketing organizations
- Excellent understanding of Server platforms, Databases, Active Directory & Virtualization.
- Fair understanding of basic financial items like inventory valuation, Trial balance, material margin etc.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Responsible for the effective and secure operation of all Information Technology Systems, includes ERP, Communication, Networks, Computer Systems, LIMS Etc. at all Locations.
- Responsible for exploring and implementation of electronic records that meet the requirements in lieu of paper record for commercial and operational transaction of business including manufacturing & quality
- Responsible for identification, evaluation & implementation of Business Intelligence, Equipment Automation, Digitalization requirements of the overall company
- Responsible for implementation of IT Policies to ensure appropriate controls over the distribution of , access to, and use of documentation for system operation and maintenance to have adequate audit trail documents with time sequenced development and modification of electronic system / record
- Consultation and recommendations to the management on future planning, development of resources & technology purchases. Any new software purchased should be evaluated according to 21 CFR part 11 (USFDA & Regulatory Guidelines) requirements
Qualification: B.Sc/B.Tech Computer Science
Experience: 15-20 Years
Salary: 15,00,000 to 18,00,000 INR CTC/PA
Mr. Neeraj Pokhriyal
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –