- Developing and Ensuring Implementation of promotional strategies for Products that ensure Business Growth
- Developing Sales Promotion campaigns & material thereof.
- Managing Vendor/Agency relationships for timely delivery of material planned for promotional Strategy
- Collaborating with salesforce and the medical department to develop patient programs that are in line with promotional strategic direction; Utilizing these programs to support market expansion.
- Monitor and control program performance and work with the team to adjust the plan accordingly.
- Ensure assigned projects are Managed within the assigned budget, and delivered accordingly to plan.
- Follow the implementation of brand strategies and tactics with the internal team; analyze feedback, Necessary interventions for improvements.
- Communicate effectively within the organization to ensure the motivation and alignment of the sales force and other stakeholders to achieve product objectives.
- Building productive business relationships with KOLs.
- Participating in development and training sessions.
- Execute other duties as may be required by the direct manager and other management teams.
- Develop product positioning and pricing strategies
- Sound knowledge of pharma products and Communication skills.
Location: New Delhi – Janakpuri
Qualification: B.Pharma/B.Sc, M.Pharma, MBA/PGDM
Experience: 4-9 yrs
Salary: 4,00,000 to 9,00,000 INR
Ms. Parul Kharola
Ozone House, 1, L.S.C., Block A-3,
Janak Puri, New Delhi-110058 (India)