Hetero’s strength lies in the talent and commitment of the 21,000+ employees, who have been playing a vital role in contributing to our business over the years. At Hetero, we provide you an environment for personal and professional growth. A healthy work-life balance is supported through a knowledge-driven work environment where ideas and skills are valued, where people can realize their full potential through dedicated training programs. Hetero strongly believes that each and every employee is the backbone of the organization and their contribution is respected, recognized, and rewarded.
Numerous opportunities exist for qualified, talented, and passionate personnel from diverse backgrounds in various departments. No matter, if you are a fresher seeking a good break in the pharma industry or an experienced hand with an ability to make the difference, you are welcome to join our pursuit towards excellence while you enjoy a career that is exciting.
Position: Asst Manager/Dy Manager – Engineering
Location: Jadcherla, Hyderabad, Telangana
- Responsible for all Electrical Engineering works carrying in the plant including the maintenance of utilities & process equipment.
- Execution and Maintenance of Electrical system belong to powerhouse panels, earthing system.
- Responsible to maintain the required inventory level for all equipment spares and consumables and suppliers to get the material in time.
- Responsible for coordinating with the department head for the availability of machines for maintenance.
- Supervise the electrical maintenance team in terms of work allocation, completion of work spares planning.
- Responsible to interact with manufacturing and QA in planning for alteration/renovation.
- Responsible for energy conservation activities.
- Ensure that PMP schedules and records carried out and audit checking as per regulatory norms.
- Organize the shift system of development of learn members in consultation with in-charge.
- Responsible for preparation, review and maintain all documents necessary for the audits, like SOPS, formats & PMP books.
- Execution of UPS power distribution in the necessary areas in the plant.
- Ensures the maintenance expenses are maintained with a limit of budgeted amount and materials to be indented whenever necessary for optimum utilization.
- Responsible for operation and maintenance of gas handling (O2, N2 & CO2) system as per the operating procedure.
- Responsible for DMS Documents requesting as per requirement.
- The breakdown percentage should be maintained as closer to ZERO.
- Responsible for staff training and developments.
- Responsible for any jobs in addition assigned by Plant Head.
- Responsible for handling of new projects assigning by Plant Head / DGM – Engg. & Projects.
Experience: 8-13 Years
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –