AUROBINDO PHARMA LTD’ (APL). APL is a growing Indian multinational pharmaceutical manufacturing firm with a turnover of over US$3.0 Billion revenues, with a presence in more than 34 countries fronted presence with products exported to 155 nations. APL is 2nd Largest Generic Company as per Rx dispensed in the USA.APL is Amongst Top 10 Generic player in France, Germany, Portugal, UK, Italy, Czech Republic, Netherlands & Belgium. APL manufactured 33 Billion+ diverse dosage forms in 2018-19. APL has 27 manufacturing facilities and 5 R&D centers worldwide.
Position: Asst Manager EHS (OSD)
Location: Naidupeta, Nellore, Andhra Pradesh
- Should have work in leading site EHS role.
- Provided proactive Safety approach to all work-related activities
- Ensure smooth functioning of Zero liquid Discharge facility (ETP, STP, RO, MEE & ATFD)
- Ensures Permit to work system including risk assessment and its isolation.
- Conduct accident investigation, root cause analyze and formulate corrective and preventive action plans and prepare trends based corrective actions.
- Contribute in implementation of Environment management system ISO 14001 & Safety Management system ISO 45001
- Hazardous Waste Management (Segregation, Receipt, Storage & Disposal) at site.
- Ensure EHS Documentation and Legal compliance.
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E Chemical, MTech/M.Sc
Experience: 9-14 Years
Job Location: Aurobindo Pharma Limited, UNIT X, Naidupeta, Andhra Pradesh.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –