Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited, with an established presence in the Indian pharma industry, has a proud, historical track record going back one hundred years. With a turnover in excess of Rs. 3000 crores today, Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited is one of the leading API & Formulations manufacturing and marketing pharmaceutical company. We continue to enjoy leadership positions in antibiotics, anti-infective, anti-cough, and also have a significant worldwide presence in specialty therapeutic areas such as cardiology, neurology, diabetology, etc.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
We have newly setup plants of Oncology, General Injectable, and Dermaceuticals. Upcoming plans of General Oral Solid Dosage at Jarad, near Vadodara. Alembic is having manufacturing facilities at Vadodara, Panelav, Karkhadi, Jarod in Gujarat, and Domestic manufacturing of Formulations at Sikkim. Gujarat based facilities are approved by the US FDA, EDQM, TGA, MHRA, and MCC. Alembic Research Center at Vadodara (ARC) and AG Research Center at Hyderabad a world-class research organization provides a comprehensive range of services in the areas of synthetic chemistry, formulations, NDDS, Oncology as also preclinical pharmacology, bioequivalence / bio-analytical studies, etc. ARC & AG Research, designed to state-of-the-art GLP standards with more than 350 scientists working on the latest technology and systems. Our current employee strength is in excess of 8000 across the country. A continuously expanding organization, we invite dynamic, result-oriented competent personnel to join us across various functions
Alembic Pharmaceuticals is looking for competent personnel to be an integral part of our Quality Control team for our Formulation Oncology plant-based at Panelav, Vadodara-Gujarat.
Position: Assistant Manager – QC – Raw Material
Location: Vadodara, Gujarat, India
- Responsible for storage, sampling, and analysis of raw material samples & excipients.
- Good analytical instrumentation knowledge with exposure to the latest GDP & GLP practices.
- Review of analytical data, which includes qualification documents, calibration, and analytical reports.
- Preparation and review of SOPs/IOCPs and their revision as needed.
- Review of STP, specification, and record of analysis and analysis reports.
- To perform the investigation of Laboratory non-conformances i.e. OOS, OOT, Deviations, and Laboratory Incidents.
- Handling of Change Controls.
- Coordination with cross-functional departments including, Research and Development, Formulation and Development, Regulatory, Analytical Development, and Quality Assurance.
- Exposure to working in an oncology facility will be preferable.
- Excellent communication with qualities to manage a team of analysts.
Qualification: B.Pharma/B.Sc, MS/M.Sc
Experience: 8-10 Years
Ms. Madhura Mistry
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –