Otsuka Pharmaceutical India Private Limited (OPI) resolutely believes in keeping its employees happy and spirited. We always strive to build conducive and lasting relationships with our employees and drive them in the direction of the utmost growth and development. Though oceans and desserts apart, all the Otsuka-people – a vigorous group of diverse professionals, are bound by a close-knit culture and driven by a common vision, sharing a common goal – bettering lives worldwide.
Life at OPI goes beyond the realms of a routine job. Work is not about simply earning handsome salaries at OPI. It’s about being challenged every day, overcoming them, earning rewards, and achieving the biggest virtue of an employee, ‘Job satisfaction’. We encourage our people to broaden their horizon and steer their career in the direction of prosperity and success.
Training & Development, Engagement & Involvement form the foundational credo at OPI. Moreover, we keep our members engaged and motivated by inducing a value-based culture replete with youthfulness, openness, exuberance, goal-orientation, responsibility, excellence, ethics, pride to name a few by dint of our workplace practices.
Position: Asst Product Manager – Enteral Nutritional Division
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Brand Management – Formulation and Development of Brand wise strategies & plans, promotion plans to meet business objectives.
- Develop creative communication and scientific programs for the growth of assigned product portfolios.
- Monitor and analyze market, track and monitor brand performance, sales trends, competition across targeted markets.
- Participate & organize scientific events, symposiums, and brand building activities.
- Conduct Market Research & Market Assessment of current & new opportunities.
- Work in the field for 5 to 7 days per month to meet important stakeholders, KOLs, Drs for brand insights and feedback.
- Train sales force on marketing communication, manage customer queries timely and effectively.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Technically Sound knowledge of brands
- Essential Skills and Abilities: Brand Management, Communication Skills, Management Skills, Interpersonal Skills, and Creative Thinking
- Good at Analytical skills and having good business acumen
Qualification: B.Pharma, MBA/PGDM
Experience: 5-8 Years
Salary: 6,00,000 to 8,00,000 INR CTC/PA
Mr. Sekhar Sharma
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –