We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. We have 3 global businesses that research, develop, and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines, and consumer healthcare products. We aim to bring differentiated, high-quality, and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our scientific and technical know-how and talented people. We strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
With such a diverse global workforce, GSK needs a team of HR experts to support and improve the lives of our patients, consumers, and employees. Our values-led, high-performance culture is anchored by our HR team, and you can be part of keeping this momentum. We need to continue to equip our people to fulfill their potential and to get the most out of their careers, and HR helps facilitate that progress. By joining us, you’ll help to create an environment where people feel inspired. There’s always more to discover and a growing team to learn from.
Position: Benefits Lead
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career.
You will join a new team specializing in Compensation & Benefits, providing support to managers and employees in the UK, Ireland, and Canada, across all our business units. Regionalizing Compensation & Benefits is a new and exciting venture for GSK, and we want the best and brightest to join us on this important journey.
The Benefits Lead will focus on providing high-quality technical Benefits support and guidance to employees and the business within their aligned countries.
Key responsibilities include:
- Day to day overall management of the Benefit Plans under your remit in relation to your aligned countries
- Providing support to the employees within your aligned countries, managing escalations, and sensitive cases, using your benefits knowledge and judgment to provide a positive, effective, and accurate customer experience.
- Oversight and management of the Total Reward employee benefits platform, where necessary in your aligned countries, in conjunction with the Total Reward Platform vendor and in line with local country data privacy requirements
- Management and delivery of annual Total Reward/Benefit enrolment processes, where necessary in your aligned countries, including Annual Bonus Sacrifice, Tax-Free Holidays, and another Tax-Free Plan enrolment
- Management and delivery of the annual Total Reward statements, where necessary for your aligned countries, to ensure the accurate and timely delivery of these statements to the employee population
- Managing the relationship with the Benefits vendors within your aligned countries, including:-
- Participating and, where appropriate managing, contract negotiations
- Ensuring vendors deliver against their agreed SLAs and with high levels of quality and customer experience
- Attending and taking an active role in vendor management meetings to partner in managing and continuously improving performance
- Managing the resolution of issues escalated by the Benefits vendor
- Leading in the collation and submission of Benefits benchmarking data
- Partnering and engaging with the HR Business Leads, Reward Business Leads, Reward CoE and/ or Country HR Heads to provide implementation support in relation to new Benefit initiatives at a global and local level and changes to Benefit Plans as a result of local county legislative and compliance requirements
- Ensuring Benefit plans are operated and governed in line with the relevant country’s compliance and legislative requirements. Partnering with members of the Reward COE, Employee Tax, and Country HR Heads where appropriate.
- Drafting and/or reviewing of Benefits communications in line with the Global Benefits Communications Lead
- Leading the Benefits Team within the Region including all Performance Management activities and especially building Benefits capability and expertise through designing / delivering targeted interventions and providing advice, coaching, and insightful analysis.
- This role must be connected to external Benefits networks within the Region ensuring awareness of broad and Regional insights and trend data.
- Providing Benefits related support for business changes e.g. M&A activity etc.
We would like to speak to you if you have these skills & Experience.
- Strong working knowledge of Benefits principles, regulations, and policies and the ability to integrate with broader HR policies and objectives.
- Expert knowledge of technical Benefits plans, experience in operational Benefits delivery across a Region / Cluster of countries.
- Proven delivery in a complex matrix environment.
- Demonstrated ability to challenge and question with confidence.
- Enterprise thinking brings a breadth of thinking and demonstrates the ability to consider wider context and global perspective
- Depth of experience in Reward and experience of designing and delivering solutions in a specific area of expertise
GlaxoSmithKline does not charge any fee whatsoever for the recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals/entities in connection with recruitment with any GlaxoSmithKline (or GSK) group company at any worldwide location. Even if they claim that the money is refundable.
If you come across an unsolicited email from email addresses not ending in gsk.com or job advertisements which state that you should contact an email address that does not end in “gsk.com”, you should disregard the same and inform us by emailing email@example.com, so that we can confirm to you if the job is genuine.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –