Biological E Limited, the first private sector biological products company in India and the first pharmaceuticals company in South India was established in 1953. Originally incorporated as Biological Products Private Limited, and launched by Dr. Vijay Kumar Datla, Biological E (BE) today, is a leader in the world of the vaccine market.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
BE is also the first pharmaceutical company in South India. Ever since its inception, the focus is on providing affordable access to quality healthcare. The branded formulation business has consistently remained as a strong pillar for the organization. Currently, we are among the leading suppliers of Heparin and Noscapine based cough medications in India.
Over the last many decades, Biological E. Limited expanded its product portfolio to cover a whole range of pharmaceutical formulations targeting different therapeutic segments including Respiratory, Cough Management, Gastrointestinal, Nutraceuticals, Anti-Infective, Analgesics, and Critical Care. In this journey, Biological E has created many legacy brands that offer high-quality trusted solutions to the doctors to handle the most common health challenges the country faces. The wide reach of our sales and distribution team also ensures that these brands are available all across the country, be it the top metros or the remotest of the villages.
We use science-based innovation for developing products to meet the specific needs of the end consumers. We focus on developing affordable, efficient, and high-quality products for acute therapies.
Position: Brand Management – Product/Brand Manager
Location: Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana
- Own and manage the brand/brand portfolio
- Define the brand strategy to meet the growth and market share objectives and create brand plans and integrated marketing communication
- Support the sales teams in achieving the yearly growth, PCPM and market share targets
- Support Sales teams for the implementation of marketing strategies in the field and work closely with them to assess the response to promotional campaigns.
- Analyze market data and fine-tune the marketing strategies accordingly
- Develop customer relationships, analyze customer behavior and align the branding strategy to the customer needs
- Work with external partners in market research, Advertising Agencies, Other marketing agencies to implement the strategy identified
- Define and implement digital engagement models with customers and other stakeholders
- Drive strategic initiatives (business process improvements, new product introduction, product life-cycle management)
Required Candidate profile
- The candidate must be having experience in Product Management in Pharma Industry.
- Ability to work with cross-functional stakeholders
- Ability to drive data-driven decision
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Powerpoint
Qualification: B.Sc/B.Pharma/B.Tech, MBA/PGDM
Experience: 3-6 Years
No of Openings: 3