Abbott is about the power of health. For more than 125 years, Abbott has been helping people reach their potential — because better health allows people and communities to achieve more. With a diverse, global network serving customers in more than 160 countries, we create new solutions — across the spectrum of health, around the world, for all stages of life. Whether it’s next-generation diagnostics, life-changing devices, science-based nutrition, or novel reformulations, we are advancing some of the most innovative and revolutionary technologies in healthcare, helping people live their best lives through better health.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
The people of Abbott come to work each day with relentless energy, enthusiasm and a promise to enhance the health and well-being of millions of people. They push the boundaries to help manage and treat some of life’s greatest health challenges.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
Position: Brand Manager – ARDx
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Primary Function / Primary Goals / Objectives:
- To lead brand plans in line with the strategic objectives of the brand.
- Create and implement marketing plans in line with the brand plan thereby enabling achievement of business objectives and targets.
- Create product and advertising concepts and test them with consumers/ customers
- New product development- Handling the innovation funnel from idea to execution
- Continuously measure and plan to enhance brand’s equity and market share
- Develop Marketing plans for the Covid Self-Test through adaptation of regional content
- Work on Digital content and planning including branding for e-commerce.
- Work on Medical content adaptation/new content along with regional and EPD Teams
- Drive efficiency and effectiveness in media planning and buying.
- Deliver high-quality visibility collaterals for BTL activation
- Track and measure key media KPI’s to gauge effectiveness and ROI of media campaigns
- Developing creative content for traditional and digital media
- Understand consumer research processes and creative development process
Qualification: MBA/PGDM from a Reputed Institute
Division: ARDx Abbott Rapid Diagnostics
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on