To drive Business Development for DDReg Group companies.
- Lead generation, Business Planning, and Development, Client Relationship Management, Deal Negotiation, Developing New Markets, Alliance Management
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities for Regulatory, Drug Safety/Pharmacovigilance, and Medical Writing Services
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Collaborating with leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
- Developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Creating informative presentations; Presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
- Coordinating business generation activities
- Responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
- Maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- Maintaining database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients from the Global Pharmaceutical Industry
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting
Qualification: B.Sc/B.Pharma, M.Sc/M.Pharma
Experience: 3 Years, Experience of working in Pharmaceuticals/CRO preferred.
Mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org