Incorporated in 1990, Strides Pharma Science Limited is a global pharmaceutical company that operates across two business verticals in regulated and emerging markets. We focus on ‘difficult-to-manufacture’ products that are sold in over 100 countries.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
As a multilocational organization we are committed to a culture of diversity which is reflected in the large and varied workforce we have across the globe.
The value of this diversity is a rich and unique blend of minds and cultures that makes working at Strides more compelling and exciting.
Employment decisions at Strides are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We employ people without regard to gender, race, color, nationality, sexual preference, marital status, age, disability, religion, or employment status.
Our focus at Strides is on recruiting people who share our passion for quality and excellence and who are committed to addressing solutions for better healthcare. We work in a very open environment where original thinking, creativity, and innovation are encouraged.
Position: Business Development Manager
Location: Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Purpose of Job
- In this role, the candidate will report to the General manager – Business Development and will support the Business Development team for the regions Europe, for the launching Strides Portfolio and identification of new opportunities.
- The position is based at our corporate office, Bangalore.
- Support external leads to generate business opportunities and maintain strong working relationships with existing key accounts. Manage business worth ~ €15 Mn
- Conducting and/or supporting primary and secondary market research through research portals.
- Develop and maintain solid internal and external relationships to drive effective management of business development campaigns, including in-licensing and out-licensing processes, due diligence, and contracting.
- Establish strong working relationships with cross-functional leads, e.g. R&D Program Management, Manufacturing, SCM & Commercial, Intellectual Property, Legal, and Finance in order to drive business objectives.
- Responsible for Transaction support includes Negotiation support, Contract review, Comparable analyses, etc.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Demonstrated analytical skills, including market research, competitive data analysis, financial analysis, and crystallization of key business insights.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, and relationship-building skills
- Demonstrated success at managing multiple opportunities and projects simultaneously.
- Understanding of regulatory and other global markets desirable.
Qualification: MBA/PGDM Sales & Marketing
Experience: 3-5 Years
Stanley Michael T
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on