Popularly known as ‘The Protein People’, British Biologicals was founded in 1988 by Mr. V.S. Reddy, who, with his exceptional values and hard work, has placed the company on a pedestal of excellence. British Biologicals took flight as a small venture in the Nutraceutical field and has been soaring to great heights. We, at British Biologicals, offer a wide range of nutritional supplements that are distinctive, reliable, and 100 percent safe for human consumption. We strive to achieve perfection in all our endeavors, and this reflects in our products.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
Spread across a large area, British Biologicals boasts of a world-class manufacturing facility located in Bangalore, India. The company is administered by a highly-experienced, innovative team of professionals who are dedicated to the ideology of excellent human health and well-being. A considerable number of skilled employees are employed to contribute their diligence to the field of Nutraceutical science. We are technologically advanced with the latest production and packaging equipment. With a high volume production capacity per day, our facility is the largest and the most advanced of its kind in the whole of southeast Asia.
If you are looking for a work environment that offers challenges and brings out the best in you, then speak to us. At British Biologicals, we give you the opportunity to work alongside the best and brightest in the field and to expand your horizons.
Position: Business Officer
Location: Bengaluru (Karnataka), India
Roles and Responsibilities
Achieve the sales targets by brand marketing against the plan for the year
- Identify the customer-brand matrix by doing appropriate market studies, placing the right product for the right customer.
- Understand the potential of customers and modify the selling techniques
- Promote the product with the help of scientific tools/publications, demonstrations, VBA, LBL, etc.
- Ensure the monthly Doctor Conversion & increasing prescriber base
Monitor business details thereby planning the sales achievement
- Being aware of Primary business orders and stock position at Stockists and creating plans for liquidation of the stock and Monitoring Secondary billing
- Increase the Yield Per Month of the assigned territory
- Monitor the Product return, stock, and Expiry at the different stockists in the territory
- Ensure the Product availability at all places within the territory
- Collect the Competitor Information by conducting RCPA (Retail Chemist Prescription Audit)
- Take PoB (Pen on Book) for the respective products and ensure billing from stockists
Maintain the Basic Working standards for daily operations
- Maintain the standard Call Average and Chemist Average of concern division as stipulated
- Categorize the doctors based on the potential and maintain the Visit Frequency
- Update the Must-See List (MSL) regularly by identifying the uncovered doctors and dot doctors
- Update the Daily Call Report (DCR) on regular basis for recording the day’s fieldwork
- Create and follow Call Planner & monthly Travel Plan
Develop and continuously enhance Effectiveness for driving better results and increasing prescriptions
- Build skills to detail all the products which are promoted along with the knowledge of advancements in therapeutic research
- Attend the Divisional/ behavioral Training Programs
Manage customer relationships for continued engagement of Key support customers
- Answer all the queries raised by the customers related to the Division/ products and respond quickly to meet customer needs
- Conduct and provide academic services and activities as approved by the organization to the respective doctors and monitor the ROI (Return on Investments)
- Maintain operating relationships with chemists and Stuckist’s and hospital purchase personnel and pharmacy-in-charges
Required Candidate profile;
Age – 21-30 years.
Any Pharmacy course like B Pharma/D Pharma/M Pharma/BSc.
Any graduate with a minimum of 1 year of experience in the same territory pharma selling can apply.
Good communication & interpersonal skills
Who is committed and high aspiration for growth
Experience: 1-6 Years
Salary: 1,75,000 – 3,00,000 INR CTC/PA
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –