No matter what your professional interests are or which stage of your career you’re currently in, Bayer offers an exciting range of careers at the forefront of scientific innovation.
At Bayer, innovation is part of our DNA. Our working culture is driven by our passion and our fascination to think ahead.
As part of the Bayer team, you are empowered to find answers to questions addressing the great challenges of our time, and make a tangible impact with your ideas and solutions.
At Bayer we foster open discussions, sharing knowledge across our community, and partnering with external networks.
Bayer is committed to retaining its employees in the long term. We offer benefits to safeguard your health, ensure your work-life balance, and to provide you with ongoing financial stability. A career at Bayer means working for a company that truly values you and your well being.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
Designation: Business Technology Manager
- Coordinate with internal business, technology teams & vendors (partners) to implement and maintain the systems/solutions for Bayer Data Science & Analytics SBU
- Understand the business process, analyze & identify fit for purpose business technology solutions for Bayer Data Science & Analytics SBU
- Partner with the business to understand the bottlenecks in the current system/process landscape and define the target operating model (state)
- Monitor & Prioritize the requirements during application lifecycle to ensure value addition to the business process at any given point of time
- Conduct impact analysis with respect to internal and third-party solutions during releases
- Coordinate, Conduct and Manage System Testing / UAT along with the Vendor and Business during the application testing and roll-out phase
- Author application lifecycle management documentation such as User Requirement Specifications, Process Flows, System Specifications, Requirement Trace Matrix, Test Cases, Test Scenarios, etc.
- Participate in/manage projects as requested for assigned DS&A functions
- Coordinate with Business, Engineering and other members of Business Technology Group to come up with innovation, process improvements within the DS&A system and process landscape
Required Candidate profile
- Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Life Sciences (not mandatory), Computer Science
- 7-10 years of experience as a Business Analyst / Product Manager preferably in the life sciences industry (not mandatory), with rich experience in handling/managing projects in individual contributor role right from project ideation to closure
- Exposure to tools like MS Visio, MS Project, JIRA is preferred
- Exposure to ETL technologies and Reporting tools like Tableau, Spotfire.., is preferred
- Good Knowledge of SDLC and Change Management is preferred
- Knowledge of computerized systems with data collection software (database).
- Great skills writing general documentation in English and using MS Office applications.
- Great communication skills with all levels of the organization.
- Experience in project management tasks and managing multiple integrations and toolkits as assigned is desired
- Experience in executing projects using different methodologies (ie waterfall, agile, etc.)
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –