Do you want to be part of a dynamic team managing the Supply Chain operations and quality standards within the organization? Do you thrive by working in an international environment and are you prepared to embrace and tackle challenges as part of your work each day? Are you structured, with excellent planning skills, and have a mind-set for optimizations? Do you enjoy communication across boundaries? If your answer is yes to all the questions, we may have just the right job for you.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
Supply Chain was established in March 2017 as part of the Product Supply Devices & Supply Chain Management business plan towards 2020. The Business plan has three parts; Robust, Ready, Effective, and Supply Chain Global Service Centre (GSC) is part of the last one focusing on business through offshoring. The unit is anchored under Supply Chain Planning (SCP) in Head Quarter and is the agreed place to consolidate Supply Chain activities across Novo Nordisk. The Supply Chain offshoring journey has started in D&S, Service Delivery Catalogue is taking form and other areas within Product Supply can soon join or add to the Catalogue to optimize costs and reduce complexity by operating an effective supply chain.
Position: Business Analyst – AWS – Supply Chain and Procurement
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Role & Responsibilities:
- The position holder will be responsible to enable the movement of existing data-lake(SQL server) to a cloud-based environment and transforming existing ETL using the latest AWS technology.
- You will be responsible to build according to data solutions architect BI design mainly known as the Active Data Archive (ADA).
- Further, you will involve in designing and implementing ETL pipelines in SQL Server, Amazon S3 and Amazon Redshift also move legacy systems using Alteryx, where possible use Alteryx in order to reduce dependency.
- Followed by monitoring data load, server performance, and quality.
- Further develop, maintain, test, and evaluating data solutions within organizations that the data scientists and the data stewards have defined.
- Lastly, you will also create documents and guiding material.
- Technical development of BI-setup on Microsoft SQL Server platform, with exposure to Amazon S3 and Amazon Redshift
- Should be comfortable using at least one programming language (Python, Java, etc)
- Should have experience in the development of scripts, SQL queries, stored procedures, trigger and macro
- Test data and Business Intelligence applications
- Should have good documentation practice
- Having experience with NoSQL platforms (MongoDB), and R is a plus.
- Good to have Supply Chain Management or pharma experience
- Good to have experience with ETL tools e.g. Alteryx and Frontend tools such as Tableau, QlikView, QlikSense, Power BI
- Should have experience in SQL Server Database Development, T-SQL and Reporting Service
- Excellent communication skill in English both written and oral
Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or software engineering from a well-recognised institute with good academic track record and grades
Experience: 5+ years of working experience within IT, ETL pipelines in SQL Server, with exposure to Amazon S3 and Amazon Redshift
Last Date to Apply: 30th Oct 2020
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –