The legacy of Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited (APL) dates back to over 100 years. Established in 1907 with an objective to develop and revolutionize the Pharmaceutical and Drug industry in the Indian subcontinent, Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited today is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in India.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
The publicly listed entity that manufactures and markets generic pharmaceutical products across the globe has grown by leaps and bounds over the last century.
With an emphasis on innovation and technology, the company has established a state-of-the-art research facility – Alembic Research Centre (ARC)-including formulation research, and a 150-bed bioequivalence facility at Vadodara, Gujarat. Additionally, APL has recently invested in an ultra-modern R&D center at Hyderabad. APL is one of the leading players in the industry to have invested about 11% of its turnover in R&D.
Alembic under its Expansion Plan is Hiring Medical Representatives across India. This is a Golden Opportunity for Freshers who have passed D.Pharma/B. Pharma or B.Sc
Position: Channel Development Manager
Locations/Head Quarters: Varanasi, Ghaziabad, Kanpur, Lucknow, Farrukhabad, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar
- Group meeting or presentation and promotion of products to healthcare professionals like doctors and pharmacists
2. Managing distribution channel partners such as Large Chemists in rural areas, stockiest and sub-stockiest
3. Handle sales promotion activities. Attend and organize meetings with customers such as doctors and chemists for Increasing market penetration
4. Customer management- selection and forming groups of right doctors, ensuring complete coverage
5. Generating and collecting Invoice/billing to track and increase sales
6. Constant collaboration with existing MRs for better market understanding and penetration
7. Maintain MIS
- Good knowledge of Pharma field
- Excellent communication and convincing skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Geographical experience of the area assigned/ to be covered
Therapy: OTC products, Mass therapy
Qualification: D.Pharma/B.Pharma/B.Sc, MBA/PGDM
Experience: 1-2 Years
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –