Mahima Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd. is one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of Corticosteroids, APIs, and Vitamins from New Delhi, India, with a strong global presence in over 50 countries. Our motto is simple “Premium Quality at Economical Prices.” We, at Mahima Life Sciences, believe in delivering the highest quality products at competitive prices while demonstrating the highest possible ethical standards and our endeavor to preserve the environment.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
The four pillars of our company- Production, QC, QA, and R&D departments are all housed in a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Ganaur, Sonipat near New Delhi. The facility is spread over a large area of land and has been fitted with the latest range of equipment, in compliance with 21 CFR, to ensure the best quality products following a very stringent screening policy. The facility has been laid down as per the latest international standards with respect to the area specifications, documentation, production areas, Quality Control and Quality Assurance protocols, purified water supply, ventilation, environmental protection, quality, and all the other principal parameters.
Position: Chemist/Scientist – Analytica R&D
Location: Ganaur, Sonepat, Haryana, India
Mahima Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd., Ganaur, Sonipat (Haryana) is seeking well-experienced analytical chemists for our DSIR approved new Research & Development Centre. We welcome candidates to apply for various positions in our ARD department. The person should be well versed in the following areas:
- Operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of Shimadzu Triple Quadrupole LC-MS / MS, and Shimadzu HPLC systems, with the overall experience of 5 yrs in the analytical department, out of which minimum 2 – 3 yrs in operating LC-MS / MS Quadrupole system and HPLC systems is mandatory.
- Should have sound knowledge on Method development and Validations towards;
- Direct Mass Analysis
- Impurity Profiling
- Purity & Assay by HPLC
- Should be well versed in analyzing the generated data, compilation, and reviewing them.
- Complete understanding of GMP/GLP Concepts
- Having exposure to regulatory audits is an added advantage, but not mandatory.
- Proficient in cGMP documentation and to assist in the preparation of protocols and reports for analytical activities, and review the analytical data according to set guidelines
- Should support R&D, QC, and production department for analysis of samples.
Qualification: B.Sc/B.Pharma, MS/M.Sc/M.Pharma
Experience: 2-7 Years
Shortlisted candidates will be called in for an interview at the R&D Centre.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on