Piramal Enterprises Ltd. (PEL) is the flagship company of Piramal Group and has a leading position in the business verticals it is present in i.e. Healthcare and Financial Services
We forayed into the health care space in 1988 with a move that was contrarian at that time, as most pharmaceutical players were exiting India due to the existing business climate. It has been 25 years, and we have established ourselves as one of the most recognizable and respected names in the pharmaceutical industry.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
Today, we have manufacturing bases across India, UK, Scotland, the USA, and Canada through subsidiaries. Our critical care products are available in the emergency rooms of hospitals across the globe and our products are available in over 100 countries. We are presently the third-largest player in the global Inhalation Anesthesia (IA) market and the only company in the world with a complete product portfolio of Inhalation Anesthetics drugs.
Our manufacturing capabilities make us one of the largest custom manufacturing companies in the world. The ‘UN Conference on Trade and Development’s World Investment Report 2011’ ranks us among the top 5 in the world.
Through the years, we at Piramal Healthcare have partnered with the largest and most reputed organizations in the global pharmaceutical industry to expand our product offering and deliver the best innovations to our customers.
Position: Chief Manager – Projects
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
- A versatile and resourceful engineering project manager with Specialization in Formulation process equipment’s especially in injectable/parenteral /Isolators for High potent facilities in the regulated life sciences industry
- This position will provide opportunities to work on a variety of challenging and rewarding projects with diverse technologies and job responsibilities. The successful candidate will enjoy lead project roles with opportunities to exercise and further develop well-rounded skills in engineering project management and project engineering design. This person will interact directly with internal stakeholders and direct/coordinate internal and external resources to execute technically complex projects, with broad responsibility for managing stakeholder relationships and project performance.
- Strong communication capabilities, teamwork collaboration, schedule/budget management, and project delivery skills will be required. Candidates must have prior experience of setting up of greenfield aseptic fill-finish facilities ( any experience of working in the US , UK will be preferred) complying to USFDA, MHRA
- Conceptual Design of a formulation facility of various dosage forms
- Formulation process equipment lead
- HVAC requirements for pharma facilities
- Mechanical works like structural work, piping, etc
- Tendering and procurement assistance
- Construction supervision & monitoring.
- Timely & budgetary completion of Projects
- Ability to generate high-level engineering deliverables as needed.
- Knowledge and understanding of cGMP regulatory requirements for various pharmaceutical formulation product facilities with special focus on the aseptic fill-finish facility for potent/toxic products.
- Experience in handling projects for aseptic fill-finish, Lyo is desirable.
- Global experience (USA, UK, Europe) in the execution of similar projects would be added advantage
- Experience working with project controls tools to manage cost and schedule.
- Works collaboratively in a cross-functional team environment and wins support from co-workers.
- Ability to plan and supervise the development of technical deliverables.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Positive attitude with good analytical skills.
- Proactivity and innovative out of box thinking is a must.
- People management and ability to get work done in high-pressure situations
Experience: 15-20 years of professional experience in formulation process equipment specially Injectables/parenteral along with engineering project management, in a pharmaceutical company.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –