Piramal Enterprises Ltd. (PEL) is the flagship company of Piramal Group and has a leading position in the business verticals it is present in i.e. Healthcare and Financial Services
We forayed into the health care space in 1988 with a move that was contrarian at that time, as most pharmaceutical players were exiting India due to the existing business climate. It has been 25 years, and we have established ourselves as one of the most recognizable and respected names in the pharmaceutical industry.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
Today, we have manufacturing bases across India, UK, Scotland, the USA, and Canada through subsidiaries. Our critical care products are available in the emergency rooms of hospitals across the globe and our products are available in over 100 countries. We are presently the third-largest player in the global Inhalation Anesthesia (IA) market and the only company in the world with a complete product portfolio of Inhalation Anesthetics drugs.
Our manufacturing capabilities make us one of the largest custom manufacturing companies in the world. The ‘UN Conference on Trade and Development’s World Investment Report 2011’ ranks us among the top 5 in the world.
Through the years, we at Piramal Healthcare have partnered with the largest and most reputed organizations in the global pharmaceutical industry to expand our product offering and deliver the best innovations to our customers.
Position: Chief Manager – Corporate Quality Compliance
Location: Vikhroli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Carry out an active program. Synthesize compounds, design novel synthetic routes to target molecules, and modify reactants and/or equipment as required.
- Solve the more complex chemical problems which arise in the group. Modern and classical organic chemistry, in both practice and theory, will be used adroitly by the incumbent
- Review experiments during the feasibility and optimization stage.
- Visualize the developmental needs of the product.
- Contribute a routine flow of quality ideas for synthesizing target compounds. This will be evident by the level of productivity in the group.
- Display expertise in spectroscopic identification and separation of organic compounds.
- Discuss with Company management any issues of concern, as well as possible solutions, especially regarding the improvement of technical capability, morale, and productivity of the Department’s scientists.
- Stimulate appropriate cooperative efforts on important scientific projects between groups.
- Understand the safety and environmental aspect.
- Solve the problems and queries related to the development of the product and discuss them with the HOD.
- Familiarize with the problems faced during Scale-up.
- Understand the scalability of the chosen process, in coordination with TSD and Production.
- Analyze the product strategy, efficiency, working relations, and cross-functional issues in PDG.
- Keep the HOD well informed about the experiments and their results well and delivering technical presentations.
- Technology Transfer for a new project to the Production plant.
Qualification: M.Sc, Ph.D.
Experience: Appropriate Exposure