Piramal Group is a global business conglomerate with diverse interests in Pharma, Financial Services, Real Estate, and Glass Packaging. The Group has offices in over 30 countries and a global brand presence in more than 100 markets.
Led by Mr. Ajay Piramal, the Chairman, Piramal Group is a torchbearer of trusteeship and responsible business ethos. Based on the philosophy of ‘Doing Well and Doing Good’, the Group continues to create long-term value for its stakeholders and the community at large.
In the three decades of its existence, Piramal Group has pursued a twin strategy of both organic and inorganic growth.
Designation: Chief Manager R&D
Work Location: Digwal Piramal Enterprises Limited. Factory: Digwal 502 321, Kohir Mandal, Medak 502321
- Carry out an active program. Synthesize compounds, design novel synthetic routes to target molecules, and modify reactants and/or equipment as required. Solve the more complex chemical problems which arise in the group. Modern and classical organic chemistry, in both practice and theory, will be used adroitly by the incumbent
- Review experiments during the feasibility and optimization stage.
- Visualize the developmental needs of the product.
Contribute a routine flow of quality ideas for synthesizing target compounds. This will be evident by the level of productivity in the group.
Display expertise in spectroscopic identification and separation of organic compounds.
Discuss with Company management any issues of concern, as well as possible solutions, especially regarding the improvement of technical capability, morale, and productivity of the Department’s scientists.
Stimulate appropriate cooperative efforts on important scientific projects between groups.
Understand the safety and environmental aspect.
Solve the problems and queries related to the development of the product and discuss them with the HOD.
Familiarize with the problems faced during Scale-up.
Understand the scalability of the chosen process, in coordination with TSD and Production.
Analyze the product strategy, efficiency, working relations, and cross-functional issues in PDG.
- Keep updating reporting Manager/HOD about progress and by Technical presentations
- Technology Transfer to the Production plant of the new Project
Qualification: M.Sc, Ph.D.Click Here for More Details and Apply Now
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –