- Competent to interpret drawings eg. Plot plan, Civil and structural drawings.
- Responsible for Managing, Supervising and timely completion of Site Execution activities for civil constructions, Structural Work for Roads & drainages, etc
- Robust Knowledge and Understanding of the design of Foundation, R.C.C. Slab, C.C. Road, and any other structures as part of the project.
- All construction to be in accordance with Building safety Regulation Guidelines
- Regular reviewing progress and tracking with contractors for meeting defined timelines
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors.
- Responsible for evaluating the BOQ of additional material needs for the completion of project activities and forwarding to the procurement team.
- Validating/Evaluating all civil contractors running and final bills.
- Material Reconciliations
- Strong analytical, problem-solving & effective communication skills are Desirable.
Qualification: B.E (Civil)
Experience: 6-10 Yrs
Ms. Pawanjeet Kaur Dhalwale