We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. We have 3 global businesses that research, develop, and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines, and consumer healthcare products. We aim to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our scientific and technical know-how and talented people. We strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing, and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences, and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good, and keep growing.
Position: Customer Supply Chain Lead
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra (India, Vietnam)
Job Purpose :
This role will strategically partner with the commercial teams in the area to develop and lead a best in class customer supply chain function which integrates the areas of demand forecasting, warehousing, distribution and customer service in supporting the business ambitions in the area and provide an efficient, cost-effective and responsive supply chain to best serve our patients.
Key Responsibilities :
- Provide strong business partnering and work across functions (Commercial, Finance, Compliance, Quality, Regulatory…) to align the supply chain to the business needs and commercial ambitions.
- Form strong relationships with and influence senior commercial lead teams up to VP & SVP level. Represent the E2E supply chain in Leadership forums such as S&OP, MPR, and DRM providing senior stakeholders with clear guidance and challenge on current performance levels, identifying opportunities and risks.
- Ensure service levels by leading demand team and customer service & logistics team and closely working with the Supply planning team to deliver key Supply Chain KPIs in the area (SFA, SFB, OOS, Inventory, write off, Cost to Serve, OTIF + any Service as measured). All delivered with a strong one P&L mindset.
- Provide leadership and sponsorship in partnership with the Supply Planning Lead and Performance & Change Lead to initiate and deploy transformational strategies aimed at simplifying, standardizing, and optimizing the supply chain in various areas:
- Review of Route to Markets
- Portfolio optimization
- Inventory optimization
- Cost to Serve reduction
- Understand and influence the distributor’s network to ensure alignment to supply chain principles in contract negotiations and operational ways of working (Inventory level, Sales order management…)
- Develop the capabilities of the customer supply chain organization, manage talent, and succession pipeline appropriately.
- Fully accountable for Safety, Quality, and Compliance – ensuring no major safety events and no EHS regulatory sanctions across the area, driving area quality improvement program: reduce internal and supplier deviations, reduce customer complaints, no product recalls, and no regulatory sanctions. Encourages proactive risk prevention for End to End activities.
Qualification: MBA/APICS degree in Business/Supply chain/Finance
Experience Required :
- The leadership of operational teams at regional/area level
- Experience in multiple supply chain disciplines, planning, distribution, customer services would be an advantage
- Demonstrated supply chain organizational transformation (people, processes and systems)
- Influencing and relationship building
- Leading and driving performance in multi-cultural environments
- Experience in Financial Planning and cost drivers
- Experience in operating a customer-facing organization with an understanding of commercial distribution model
- Experience in high-risk countries (ABAC, Sanctions and Export Controls, Natural Disaster, Politically unstable countries)
- Demonstrated capability build across teams
- IT Infrastructure understanding & partnership with tech organizations demonstrated
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on