Founded 4 Decades ago Alkem Laboratories is now amongst India’s largest Generic and Specialty Manufacturing Company
Alkem has registered Many Brands amongst the Top 50 Brands in India Like, Clavam, Taxim, Pan, Pan D. The dominance of Alkem in the Anti Infective segment remains unchallenged.
Alkem has 21 Manufacturing Units in India and Across The world, and are Inspected by Worlds main Regulatory Bodies and Approved like USFDA/MHRA/TGA, etc
Alkem is Offering Opportunity in Nepal
Position: Deputy General Manager – Liasioning
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Effectively Liaise with the Nepal regulatory authority for the food, cosmetic and drug product
registration, renewals, pricing, and all other important related regulatory matters.
2. Obtain timely new registration of the products and re-registration of products as applicable
3. Obtain appropriate MRP concurrence with Nepal DDA
4. Ensure the correct MRP products are renewed annually & re-registration is conducted in
a timely manner
5. Ensure timely registration in Nepal the new facilities of Alkem and other units for Alkem; with
Nepal DDA e.g. Health science unit 2 products, large volume parenteral site & other sites.
6. Check the annual import renewal of all the products performed by the Nepal importers.
7. Handle efficiently queries and technical questions of the Nepal DDA officials and coordinate
with the various cross-functional teams at Alkem for timely closure of the same.
8. Organize and review the dossier for registration before submission to Nepal DDA in a timely
manner, and secure the product approval.
9. Collaborate and oversee the operations of the importers appointed by Alkem labs.