Promoted by the late Mr. Amrut Mody, a pioneer of the Indian pharmaceuticals business, Unichem Laboratories has grown to become one of India’s most respected pharmaceutical companies. It is committed to delivering better health through superior products. By combining strategic research and in-depth industry knowledge, Unichem aims to transform itself into a global pharmaceutical drug company with an increasing focus on cutting-edge research and developed markets.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
With formulations constituting the core of the company business, Unichem is backward integrated to API Manufacturing, which adds value to the customer in terms of quality and sustainability.
Position: Deputy Manager – Engineering
Location: Roha, Raigad, Maharashtra, India
- To ensure timely maintenance of the plant and machinery.
- Preventive / breakdown maintenance of utility, HVAC & water system equipment.
- To ensure that the preventive maintenance schedule calibration schedule of the equipment is maintained.
- To ensure that required utilities are supplied to plant according to specified limits.
- Documentation related to cGMP & verification of logbooks.
- Planning, execution, and commissioning of new projects.
- To ensure that the project activities are completed as per plan
- Compliance with customer / regulatory audits. To ensure that compliances with respect to regulatory requirements and audits are complied with and monitored.
- HVAC operation and maintenance.
- Purified water system operation and maintenance.
- Utility operation and maintenance.
- Training and mentoring subordinated.
Qualification: MS/M.Sc, (Analytical / Organic Chemistry / Applied Chemistry)
Experience: Minimum 15 Years
HR: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on